Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Z06vette.com Members,

As a way to say THANK YOU to the Members of this site for their patronage, and as a tip of the hat to JC and his staff of Moderators(no matter how ugly ONE of them may be:D...that's for Frank:D) we offer the following contest of sorts:

The Contest itself:

By posting your name on this thread, you are eligible to win 2 things...the first being a Hi Polished Chrome Z06 Plate, a $99 dollar value, as well as a $50 donation to the NCM for the Z06vette.com brick, in your name.

We will run this through the end of September and post the winners name on October 1st, a Monday. Deadline for entries is midnight on September 30th.

We will print this post's pages, cut the entries up, and pick a winner out of our prize helmet.

The Rules:

One post per Member as an entry.

No Vendors are eligible.

If you already have a plate, and many do, we will substitute a $99 gift certifcate from our website offerings. No discounts apply to those prices if we go that route with the winner.

Thanks again to the Members of this site and it's staff:)

RG

The Plate:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
One entry for me too!!

chris

·
Registered
340 Posts
Oh my god I want that plate, it would look great hanging in my room....By the way whats the catch? Don't have to pay anything to enter???
Don't know if you need that or my member name

Hopefully luck is on my side

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nothing to pay

Thanks guys!!

RG

Vetteless said:
Oh my god I want that plate, it would look great hanging in my room....By the way whats the catch? Don't have to pay anything to enter???
Well anyway my name is Larry Mattessich
Don't know if you need that or my member name

Hopefully luck is on my side
No catch...nothing to pay...this is a give away:)

RG

·
Registered
194 Posts
Me too!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Me Too! :guiness:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts