Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't help but wonder whether or not we will get any surprises on June 20th when GM officially releases info on the 2002 Z06. Besides a possible new wheel design and what has been published in AutoWeek etc., does anybody else think there will be any "secrets" we don't know about? Maybe a headlight upgrade or something of that nature? Thoughts anyone? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Agent,

I don't think we are going to see any big changes, but I have heard from those in the know that the 20 extra horsies is for real, and quite noticeable!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif They say it is a major gittyup mobile!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sure wish I was getting one, but am holding out for the C6. Boss Lady's orders!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frank - I would hold out too if I already owned two beauties like you man! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I'm sure the C6 is going to be a stunner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm just counting the days till I pick up my '02 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
442 Posts
Frank you need to hold out I know someone who is on the brand team and I was told to hold out for the C6 that it is going to be "Stunning". I was told that I can be number 2 on the list for a C6 if I want, so im going to start working on the boss right away.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Suppose there is anything to those "canards" that was attached to the '02 Z06 mule? The small spoilers which were attached to the front fender corners? On the C5Registry BB pics in April,it showed a close up of the mule at the event...of course the spoilers had been removed,but the holes were there!!
thoughts on this??

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I do not expect any surprises either.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
I think the wheel design is going to be the same just the manufacturer and the process has changed.
I heard the badging will have the hp rating.
Z06
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
496 Posts

On 2001-05-06 21:43, Candyman spewed forth this drivel:
im going to start working on the boss right away

What's all this talk about bosses and wive's permission? Aren't we men here? Get the car if you want it!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Of course I can say this as I'm about to be wifeless again. Woo Hoo!!!

2001 Corvette Z06 SS

E-Mail: [email protected]
National Corvette Museum Member #4641
2001 Speeday White Z06 Corvette SS
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

·
Registered
362 Posts

On 2001-05-06 20:05, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Agent,

I don't think we are going to see any big changes, but I have heard from those in the know that the 20 extra horsies is for real, and quite noticeable!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif They say it is a major gittyup mobile!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sure wish I was getting one, but am holding out for the C6. Boss Lady's orders!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

</B>

I have been told that approximately half of the additional HP comes from electronic upgrades.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-05-07 18:27, CorvetteSS spewed forth this drivel:
What's all this talk about bosses and wive's permission? Aren't we men here? Get the car if you want it!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Wife owns all the Pu$$y in my household!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif It's cheaper for me to keep her than to lose her. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Besides, I like having her around!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
496 Posts

On 2001-05-07 20:00, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Wife owns all the Pu$$y in my household!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif It's cheaper for me to keep her than to lose her. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Besides, I like having her around!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

As I've learned recently, it's usually cheaper to lease them then to buy them. I know I'll never purchase again. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-05-07 09:22, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Zman,

I remember seeing the same little wings on the '01 Z06 test mules before they were released last July.
Believe I did also....hoping they leave them off again for 02!!
zman

1 - 15 of 15 Posts