Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for awhile. Great site. Finally picked up my 01 SW Z in February. Flew up to Denver to buy it and drove it back to Phoenix. Other than a few little things I've had to fix, I'm really loving the car.

My wheels just came in from iForged last week (thanks Vince). Had them to my door in 3wks. Haven't seen very many pics of SW Z06's so I thought I would post a few to see what you guys think.

Thanks, Jeff

This is the car as I picked it up.

The car now.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Only red X's...... :(

·
Registered
830 Posts
Try again love to see them

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I spotted a car over at TTP performance the other day that had those rims....I was dam...Those are the hottest looking setup...Out of all the cars there...those rims were screaming hot! Really nice even more so than your stunning photos show...

Congrats on your choice of rims..!

Very sharp and congrats on your car!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
WOW, those look great. Do you think they would look good on an EB. Can someone please photoshop the last pic.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I've always wondered what my car would look like with black rims, now I know. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
632 Posts
WHOA!!! That looks way hot...at first I was complacent to leave my rims and ride height stock, but you may have just changed my mind.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nice wheels! Very :coo: setup!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Very nice, they should never had dropped that color makes it special though!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Great setup - looks very nice.

Would you mind answering a few questions?

1) What size are those rims? Are they 18" in the front and 19" in the back?

2) What was the price, ballpark? I'm looking into getting iForged's, but their website didn't list any pricing (that I could find).

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Kingpin, looking HOT. Looks like you got Bullets too? You ever down in Tucson? I am always up in Tucson every Saturday. Its half way between Phoenix and me. We shoul dget together sometime. Your ride looks awesome. Congrats on the new gift. :z:

ps...Did you have it lowerd after you bought it? Its looks dropped.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Car looks extremely Bad A$$! :jawdrop:
Nice looking combo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Absolutly sweet............If I had to buy another it would be in white. :yeadog:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thank you gentlemen for all of the nice comments. Seeing all of the oustanding cars you guys drive made it an easy choice.

DavidGP, I think they'd look great on EB. Everything looks fantastic in that color.

Dr. Z06, the wheels are 19x9.5 up front and 20x11 in the back. I sent you a pm on the pricing. I was astounded when Vince gave me the discounted prices for forum members.

GR8 White, I've seen you post before and wondered if you ever made it up to Phoenix. You are correct the exhaust is the B&B Bullett. I don't make it down to Tucson but every couple of years. You'll have to come up to some of our events this year. I'm sure we can find a reason to venture down south as well.

Thanks, Jeff

1 - 20 of 48 Posts