Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know whos corvette this is? I want to know some info on the car.

Only thing I know is it has ccw's and a MTI X1 cam.

Does anyone know how much this car has been lowered aswell as what type of exhuast system is has. Looks like its been dropped atleast 2". does that mean he cut the front bushings and replaced the rear bolts?

The car sounds mean. Is it fair to say if I opped for the bigger X3 cam it will sound even louder?, Or would it sound about the same just a more luppy

I drive my z06 50miles a day to work. Would the bigger X3 cam from MTI be to much for a daily driver. This is my only car, should i get the X1. Any opinions on other cams i should check out for a daily driven 02 Z06

thanx guys

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Are these the same cams that CARTEK use in their packages? I was looking at Stage 3 heads and Stage 2 Cam. :thumb:

·
Registered
798 Posts
That is Garett's (GarettO) car I think. A very nice Z, there is another vid of his Z06 around where he does a cold start and lets it idle and it sounds extra mean.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That's definitely GarrettO's old Z06. He had SLP Loudmouths on that thing as well as quite few other mods done at MTI.

I've seen and heard it at one of MTI's dyno days- that thing is sick and deafening at WOT. PM him he can probably give you all the mod details.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow, that is one beautiful car!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
G - is the C6 ready for us to make a similar video to spread around the net? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Nice :)

I am almost ready to forgive you for offing the Z... :) --- almost.. ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Duuude.. your silver Z is sick!
I'm sorry to hate, but your new C6 doesn't have anything on your cammed C5. Nice job on the pics.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sooo much better looking than your current ride :jammin: :jammin:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
GarrettO,

What brand and size of wheels were on your "old Z"? They really looked sharp. Tried to send you a pm but your mailbox was full.

Tom from Yuma

·
Registered
373 Posts
tszwec said:
GarrettO,

What brand and size of wheels were on your "old Z"? They really looked sharp. Tried to send you a pm but your mailbox was full.

Tom from Yuma
19" CCW's Check out their site too if you are interested.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Sweet vids, i remember i was looking to buy your car a while back when you had it for sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts