Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The staff at Synergy Motorsports would like to thank everyone who showed up to the dyno day on Saturday. Without everyone, this day would not have been as great as it was. We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to having more events in the future. We would also like to thank Brent and Mike for their hard work to also make this day possible. :cheers:

If you would like to see the pictures from the dyno day, they are posted on our website www.synergymotorsports.net under the events section. There is also additional information on the website about future events and photoshoots including more pics of girls...I mean cars. :D If you would like a digital album from the event like the one on the website from the last photoshoot, please email Lydia @ [email protected]. Thanks again.

Rick

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
welcome aboard.. sounds like a good time..

are you guys vendors here now ?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Synergy Motorsp said:
The staff at Synergy Motorsports would like to thank everyone who showed up to the dyno day on Saturday. Without everyone, this day would not have been as great as it was. We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to having more events in the future. We would also like to thank Brent and Mike for their hard work to also make this day possible. :cheers:

If you would like to see the pictures from the dyno day, they are posted on our website www.synergymotorsports.net under the events section. There is also additional information on the website about future events and photoshoots including more pics of girls...I mean cars. :D If you would like a digital album from the event like the one on the website from the last photoshoot, please email Lydia @ [email protected]. Thanks again.

Rick
Rick, did you get squared away with JC about being a site vendor?

Mike

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Great Photo's :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Mike, I will make sure it happens, if it has not happened yet. Let me know. They have been so busy.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
sweeeet..
damn.. every decent vendor .. is miles and miles and miles from me..

how about .. "Mountain state superchargers :"?

dang.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts