Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I place the order tomorrow and will have the shirts by next Friday, but there is one small hitch, sizes. Since I gotta eat the cost for this first batch until we make enough, I have to order sizes which are most popular, this being XL and L.

I WILL fufill pre-orders in other sizes and will get a couple extra XXL's but if you need a S,M and possibly a L then be sure to pre order TONIGHT. I will have about 10-15 L's left over and the rest in XL since it is by far the most popular. I can't have 25 small's left over if we expect to get Polo's and black shirts. Need to be sure we get what will sell.

So, to recap, if you're thinking you will need S, M, and possibly L, ORDER TONIGHT cause I AM ONLY ORDERING THE EXACT NUMBER OF THESE SIZES!!! and after this time, the pre-order page will no longer accept orders until the stock arrives at which time it will become a regular order page. Basically if you need S/M/L and don't order tonight, you may not get one until all the rest sell.

JC

·
Registered
442 Posts
XXL and SM for me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
Please add 2 mediums for myself please.
I hope to see you all at Carlisle.
c4c5

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
c4c5, make sure you place the order on the page in Frank's post, otherwise I won't get it as I'm ordering from the database list.

JC

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Is there ANY possible way to get an XL to me so I can wear it for my R8C Delivery on Monday the 20th of Aug.

Joe

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts

On 2001-08-09 18:53, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
1 XXL and 1 Medium. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

From the pictures I've seen of you, that medium is going to be just a tad tight isn't it Frank

Joe

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Umm. I really don't know. I don't know if the printer will do a few a day or if they run them all on Friday.

Even if I get them Friday, I don't know if I could get it to you by Monday.

FedEx, but that would be one expensive shirt /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If they make a few before Friday I'll try to get them to give me one early....

JC

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-09 21:51, GNX Guy spewed forth this drivel:
From the pictures I've seen of you, that medium is going to be just a tad tight isn't it Frank
Sherylann is going to wear it as a dress!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-09 21:56, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-08-09 21:51, GNX Guy spewed forth this drivel:
Sherylann is going to wear it as a dress!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

Dont forget to post the Pic's /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts