Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wondering what's a good deal on the T1 Suspension Package (and specific Sachs shocks) from GM Performance Parts?

GM Parts Direct sells this setup for about $2400, and the shocks are like $103/each. Is there a better place/price to find this package? That seems like an awefully expensive box of parts, considering what's included.

The GM dealers here in Canada want CAN$7372.00 for this package! I just about wet myself when the guy told me that! Oh yeah, they want CAN$481.75 for EACH shock too!

Please help! I'm on a budget!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
If you wait long enough, you can find the parts used. ELFZ06 on here hooked me up with T1 shocks and springs for $700. :thumb: I think I paid around $600 for the swaybars from Fred Beans. Don't bother with the T1 control arms unless you're actually racing T1.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Unfortunately, about 30 months ago when the US dollar was stronger, GM Canada, under pressure, arbitrarily raised many Canadian parts prices, because there were Dealers actually wholesaling back into the US cheaper than US Dealers could buy direct from GM. This I know because... :sneaky:
Now, with the US$ "corrected", CDN prices are OUT-BLEEPING-RAGEOUS... :eyes:
PM me and maybe we can devise "something", if you want domestic New...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts