Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am new so sorry if I am putting this in the wrong area.

The LS is fully built & dyno tuned. I’ve had it for 2+ years now & it’s been a beast. I drove it 30 mins & stopped at friends house when someone wanted a ride. Hopped back in & started her up but it took a second longer than usual to turn over. Pulled out of the driveway & 1st gear bogged, looked down the revs were sitting at zero yet obviously they weren’t. Aside from the 1st gear bogging it seemed normal although I did not push it at all. Oil temp was 180ish. Immediately turned around & went back. Checked wiring to see if something maybe melted but all looked fine. It’s an LS of course might as well check the oil at minute 8 after shut off. Let the car sit & cool, started it up an hour later, startup was normal & revs showed normal idle. Stayed for a for hours longer & then drove it 30 mins home, no issues. Any ideas? Logically I can’t really understand why it would happen. I’ve done long drives with the cars without issue before. Part of me wonders if I had shut it off & restarted again if it would’ve worked.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts