Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, myself and two other Forum members made a little 6800 mile roadtrip across country. After going to the Taladega race on Sunday, we traveled north and took on the Tail of the Dragon in Eastern Tennessee, and North Carolina. As we were making the run a photographer took a pic of our two vettes hitting one of the turns. This pic has been placed in a contest for best shot.

If you are so inclined it would really be appreciated if you were to log onto: US129 Photos - highest quality photos from Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap and vote for the pic of my Blue Z06 followed by Jims Black Z06 making the turn. Just highlight the 4th star and clck on it to vote.

Thanks
Benny

·
Registered
23 Posts
Recently, myself and two other Forum members made a little 6800 mile roadtrip across country. After going to the Taladega race on Sunday, we traveled north and took on the Tail of the Dragon in Eastern Tennessee, and North Carolina. As we were making the run a photographer took a pic of our two vettes hitting one of the turns. This pic has been placed in a contest for best shot.

If you are so inclined it would really be appreciated if you were to log onto: US129 Photos - highest quality photos from Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap and vote for the pic of my Blue Z06 followed by Jims Black Z06 making the turn. Just highlight the 4th star and clck on it to vote.

Thanks
Benny

Duplicate threads. Threads merged...

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Benny,

I just voted for you. One Lemans Blue owner to another. You are currently in the lead, but a pesky Lotus is crawling up your A**!

So here is a bump for you.

Come on guys, get to voting!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Up to 341 votes.

·
Registered
213 Posts
471 votes but the Lotus has 536...come on people, we have to beat down a Lotus...

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Here's his post from the Lotus Forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey brothers and sisters!

Go to US129 Photos - highest quality photos from Tail of the Dragon - Deals Gap home page, scroll down till you see my storm titanium Exige (wife and I have fingers out windows throwing the peace sign), click on the stars underneath to vote. We get a free poster of the pic if we win. But more importantly, a Vette is breathing down our neck in the vote count!!!!

Tell everyone you know to help out. Thanks for all your help everyone!!

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Looks like you can vote more than once if you wait about 5 minutes. Somebody let me know if that's the case.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I believe that you can. I just voted again. The Lotus has 1054, Corvettes 518.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
523 to the Vette. But the Lotus is kicking your A**! Come on people go vote!

And yes you can vote multiple times.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the help guys, but I'm in the process of taking a good ol but whupin!! You can vote more than once

·
9,755 Posts
There are some cool pics - add another vote, but the Lotus boys obvoiusly have nothing else to do but vote for their guy :D

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
:anyone:Hello? this thing on?:anyone:
:-?:-?:-?

To vote you need to click on the stars below the pic you are voting for.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Well I guess that is one way to win - get motorcycle people to vote for a Lotus. :moon:

I noticed that most of the motorcycles did not get many votes?

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
We have some members here that ride busa's also.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Please don't get upset because we are like the Army and Strong.
30,000 members from all over the ENTIRE WORLD!
Oh I'm not upset. It's just apples to oranges. I'm sure that many members here with their "slow" Z06's have spanked many a Lotus on the track.

And I do love it when the Shriner's come to town in their mini-cars and cycles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just want to say once again, no ill intent meant here, just good clean competitive fun.

Besides we all know which car is cooler, "hint it comes from England"

:yeadog:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.