Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello....just another Org member checking out your site. :drunken:

Jet-Li has over 2000 votes now.....he's gonna get the poster:moon:

I have big respect for your Z06's. Seen many of them run the Texas Mile...very powerful cars when set up good.:racing:

·
9,755 Posts
Seeing as how you guys just joined the forum today due to this big ToD picture extravaganza, we'll hold back the "troll" labels for a while :D :lol:
I've heard the tail is full of LEOs these days due to the rather large number of people who have run out of talent somewhere in those 300+ turns.

·
9,755 Posts
oh,....and we are boosting your membership and activity for you. I even clicked on a few ads:gjob:
:lol: :lol: hey thanks! :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seeing as how you guys just joined the forum today due to this big ToD picture extravaganza, we'll hold back the "troll" labels for a while :D :lol:
I've heard the tail is full of LEOs these days due to the rather large number of people who have run out of talent somewhere in those 300+ turns.
Thank you and you are correct , Sir!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello folks. Yes I am another member from over at Hayabusa.org. Thank you for letting us come and join the fun here. Please feel free to come and join us on our forum.
But sorry to say the English car is going to win. Z06's are cool but not Awesome. LOL.

But really thanks guys for allowing this. And I am clicking ads also.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
So how many guys joined this forum just to.......what? I was on the Lotus forum just to see (as I suspected) that it was a "beat the corvette" thing. Wasn't tempted to join thier forum for a few days though.

We'll see how many guys stay after they win the poster.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So how many guys joined this forum just to.......what? I was on the Lotus forum just to see (as I suspected) that it was a "beat the corvette" thing. Wasn't tempted to join thier forum for a few days though.

Don't have a Vette wish I could, but I am enjoying some of your links like the

***edited***

If you are going to troll here on the forum, it might be a good idea to read the Rules of the Road section:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts

I will stick around. My buddy has a Vette. Come join us. We really are a good group of people.
And if any of your members are in our areas hit us up and we would be pleased to get together and meet up and chat and even do a meal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I will stick around. My buddy has a Vette. Come join us. We really are a good group of people.
And if any of your members are in our areas hit us up and we would be pleased to get together and meet up and chat and even do a meal.
Absolutely agree!

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.