Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
THIS IS A BRAND NEW SET OF (2) CORVETTE SIDE SCOOPS 1995-05 MODELS. THESE ARE FOR STYLE AND LOOK ONLY AND CAN BE PLACED ON ANY PART OF THE CARS EXTERIOR.

This Fits All Cars !

HAS A MAGNET BASE AND SELF ALHESIVE FOR EASY FAST INSTALL AND REMOVEL.

FREE SHIPPING !

do you find anything funny about this part of the listing.. ?
magnet ?
hmmmmmmmm
LOL

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
wvphoto said:
THIS IS A BRAND NEW SET OF (2) CORVETTE SIDE SCOOPS 1995-05 MODELS. THESE ARE FOR STYLE AND LOOK ONLY AND CAN BE PLACED ON ANY PART OF THE CARS EXTERIOR.

This Fits All Cars !

HAS A MAGNET BASE AND SELF ALHESIVE FOR EASY FAST INSTALL AND REMOVEL.

FREE SHIPPING !

do you find anything funny about this part of the listing.. ?
magnet ?
hmmmmmmmm
LOL
:jawdrop: :pp: :crazy: :zboobie:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Hey now!!! Them things are standard equipment on the limited edition Metal Ricer Corvette. Don't you want to be the first one to have a limited edition Ricer look-a-like? :roll:

And...what a steal at only $190.00. :eek:

Charlie

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
It looks like our banned member Mr. RR Type(reference) is back selling his crap.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Since you guys really like magnets, I'll bring some of my famous "Stangbuster" items with me and we can see if they'll stick on your Z06s. :lol:

·
21,386 Posts
I'm taking my brake ducts off and putting on those cute little poopie scoopies as soon as I get a chance! :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Those are awesome....I want a set!!! (sarcasm). Can we make him a preferred vendor?? (sarcasm) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
654 Posts
If you made those functional think of the awsome brake cooling you'd get over our larger functional brake ducts. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts