Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Deb,

I have never met you, but it is evident that You are a strong and Loving person. I pray that God takes care of you and I will be one of your prayer warriors!

I lost my 21 year old daughter on Sept. 1 and have recieved amazing support as well through all of my vette friends! Amazing people here.

Deepest Sincerety,
Billy

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for your loss Billy. I cant imagine what you went thru. And yes. Deb is an amazingly strong ,kind, bullheaded person. And as you can see, she also has a great support crew.

Keep this going.

·
9,755 Posts
Prayers are being sent your way Deb. I lost my wife to cancer a year and 1/2 ago, so I know what you are going through with the chemo - it sucks. Hang tough.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
All of your friends here are pullin' for ya Deb! :yeadog: Hang tough, best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!

Jimbo

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
This is how we take care of one of our own......(also why we didnt make it to the fest. Maybe next year!

Thank you Vette Doctors & Everyone!! Why I couldn't be there today..... - Corvette Forum
ahhh sweetie, what am I gonna do with you........my guardian angel!!

Debbie is a fighter, and she will beat this disease.:yeadog:

Nice to hear how Carmen, et al came thru. :cheers:
Thanks Don, I hope I can retain the title of Alpha Female when this is over - haven't been acting like such a tough chick lately

Wow! This is shocking! My prayers for you Deb! May you be blest and be well.

Your friend Mike
Mikey, my original corvette family was born here and I always think about you guys and how you all welcomed me when I showed up in Kentucky all by myself. I am determined to drag Barry to one of these so he can finally meet all of you (well he's met you I believe in Carlisle) too. Thank you!!

Deb,

I have never met you, but it is evident that You are a strong and Loving person. I pray that God takes care of you and I will be one of your prayer warriors!

I lost my 21 year old daughter on Sept. 1 and have recieved amazing support as well through all of my vette friends! Amazing people here.

Deepest Sincerety,
Billy
Billy, you have my sincere condolences - words can't even express. I have an 11 year old boy and as a parent, I can not even imagine. Thank you for sharing this and you have my deepest sympathy and prayers to get you through.

·
21,295 Posts
Deb, I haven't heard from you in a while so I almost forgot what you are going through. I'm so sorry to hear about the progression. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

It's restores my confidence in humanity when I hear of the things that people have done for you, going above and beyond to bring a little slice of happiness in a hour of darkness. God bless them!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Prayers are being sent your way Deb. I lost my wife to cancer a year and 1/2 ago, so I know what you are going through with the chemo - it sucks. Hang tough.
I am so sorry for your loss also. I hate this disease and I hate that it has the power to do this to people. I'm not going down without a fight......believe that. And yes, the chemo really sucks!

All of your friends here are pullin' for ya Deb! :yeadog: Hang tough, best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery!

Jimbo
Thanks Jimbo, I think of you all very often and I wish the group that took me in like their daughter were all closer.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Deb, I haven't heard from you in a while so I almost forgot what you are going through. I'm so sorry to hear about the progression. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

It's restores my confidence in humanity when I hear of the things that people have done for you, going above and beyond to bring a little slice of happiness in a hour of darkness. God bless them!
John, you know I miss you most! I won't ever forget sitting on the curb at the fest and talking......it was like we'd been friends for years.

Thank you, your prayers are the best thing right now

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Hey Deb,

Responded in both places. Not sure which one you are on most often. Prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery. You are in our thoughts. Don

·
Registered
194 Posts
So sorry to hear this.You seem like a strong person so i know you will beat this!!
Stay positive.YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS, GOD BLESS.
AL

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Deb, we shared time at the Fest, and at Watkins Glen, you are truly the first lady of the corvette world. I know you are tough enough to take this on and win, and win big.

You have all the positibve thoughts that I can throw your way, you are truly one of a kind, and we are pulling for you. If there is anything you need that your incredible crew in the Northeast can't help with, you know where to turn...

thanks go out to all of the folks in the Northeast crew and at Vette Doctors for showing what the Corvette community is truly about, the cars are secondary to the people...

Be strong Deb, we all have your back.

Mark

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Deb,

My thoughts and prayer are with you. Please get better soon.
Thanks Norm - you've always been a good friend to me.

God Bless!
Thanks buddy!

Hey Deb,

Responded in both places. Not sure which one you are on most often. Prayers sent for a speedy and full recovery. You are in our thoughts. Don
Hi Don, thank you for posting on both forums - I visit them both equally, just don't post as much as I used to. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers!

So sorry to hear this.You seem like a strong person so i know you will beat this!!
Stay positive.YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS, GOD BLESS.
AL
Thank you so much!

Deb, we shared time at the Fest, and at Watkins Glen, you are truly the first lady of the corvette world. I know you are tough enough to take this on and win, and win big.

You have all the positibve thoughts that I can throw your way, you are truly one of a kind, and we are pulling for you. If there is anything you need that your incredible crew in the Northeast can't help with, you know where to turn...

thanks go out to all of the folks in the Northeast crew and at Vette Doctors for showing what the Corvette community is truly about, the cars are secondary to the people...

Be strong Deb, we all have your back.

Mark
Mark,

Those are times I'll never forget - like I said, you guys are my original corvette family and the way you guys welcomed me and took me in was incredible!

I know who's got my back.......believe that!

I gotta drag Barry down next year - he really needs to meet you guys!

Thank you so much for the prayers and for backing me up!! I'm not going anywhere yet!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Just saw this, so sorry to hear about it. :cry::cry: My prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery. :yeadog:

Tom

1 - 19 of 19 Posts