Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greg at AntiVenom in Brandon just got his new place open and Dyno installed so he would like to have a Dyno Day for any of the locals. He is offering 2 pulls for $50 with AFR and $300.00 for a dyno tune. This is an inground DynoJet 248c with a wideband also. We would need 10-15 people for this deal and Greg will pick a name out of a hat for a free dyno and tune with 15 confirmed paid dyno pulls.
The new shop is located at the corner of MLK and Parsons. At this time we have not set a date we are just trying to see if there is any interest. Looking at the 26th or 27th.

Also would Sat or Sun be better?

Phone gets put in on Tuesday.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I'm in...

Mark

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Ianz06 said:
How much to watch:)

Sure be nice to watch your car burn up the Rollers. :z:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IVOZ06 said:
So we have a voyeur among us. :eek2:
I have a feeling he's not the only TT guy in FL that likes to watch. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'm interested if it is on Sunday. I have a feeling this could be expensive. I have been wanting to talk to Greg about some work after he got his new dyno working.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tomasy said:
I'm interested if it is on Sunday. I have a feeling this could be expensive. I have been wanting to talk to Greg about some work after he got his new dyno working.
Let the mods begin. :lol: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
I'm in, just give me advance notice so i can plan. :yeadog:
Let's strap the Z down and let the fun begin. :D

Jack

·
Registered
963 Posts
FRC Tom said:
I have a feeling he's not the only TT guy in FL that likes to watch. :jawdrop:
hahahahahaha :zboobie:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
FRC Tom said:
Let the mods begin. :lol: :thumb:
And once they begin, they never stop! Can never have too much HP, huh Tom? :jammin:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Tomasy said:
Sunday is" EASTER"...??

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I Just drove down from MA and am in Ocala for the next two weeks. would love to hook up with you guys, try out my new Spec 2/3 + Al flywheel but I'll be headed home again before then!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd be interested.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Maybe the Sunday after Easter. The 10th I Think?

I will be in town.

I am all modded out unless I go internal :roll:

CAM? Hmmm :z:

·
Registered
198 Posts
would definately be down for this. i may have to order my headers early to make it to the dyno in time. let me know the date as soon as you guys know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Definately be over for this Tom. I need a tune anyhow and this would be a great opportunity.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts