Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Texas Z Owners...

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  C6Z06Girly 
#1 ·
I will probably be re-locating to San Antonio in the next few weeks, any Z owners there? :-?

#4 ·
im in austin, but im married too, girly
but maybe you can follow us to z06 fest, since you'll be going thru austin
and welcome to the "friendship state", (cough). We go to San Antonio Raceway dragstrip sometimes, and its one of the best in the state, and youll be close. I could use some help with these mustangs...i've been wanting to get vettes to come down there in groups, if your interested, check out sanantonioraceway.com--think ill start a thread
zteve06
blk '02 z06
austin, tx

#11 ·
Welcome to SA!

Many Z owners. Suggest you join the Texas Corvette Assoc. in SA. They meet regularly and sponsor/participate in a variety of car related events. Great way to meet vette colleagues.

Texas is a very good Corvette state. Each city has a strong Corvette following and there are numerous track, show and social events.
Also a fair number of quality vette tuners if you have the need.

"Fixin to see you soon".
PM when you get settled and we can meet.

#12 ·
Thanks I'll be there in a few hours! Have to fly out there today and then fly back to Miami on Friday. Then make the long journey to SA on Monday. So I will finally be out there permanently after next week. I will hit you up after I am settled in and the Z is out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.