Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks go out to Ernie and crew for being our main vendor at the fest! You have been there supporting us year after year, and it says a lot about you guys.

I truly look forward to seeing all of you each year, I can't thank you enough for the years of service you have given to my corvettes. I am already enjoying my box and airbridge on the vette:thumb:

ok ok you don't have Mopar parts, you can't blame a girl for trying :rofl:

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree. I also like my Vortex...should have done it several years ago. :ity:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Leslie .... no Viper parts for you!

And I agree .. Breathless has been a long and valued member of the forum.

Les

blkZ06 said:
Thanks go out to Ernie and crew for being our main vendor at the fest! You have been there supporting us year after year, and it says a lot about you guys.

I truly look forward to seeing all of you each year, I can't thank you enough for the years of service you have given to my corvettes. I am already enjoying my box and airbridge on the vette:thumb:

ok ok you don't have Mopar parts, you can't blame a girl for trying :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
I agree!!! Ernie and the crew are the BEST!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thanks Ernie and again Happy Birthday! This dude spent his birthday with us...way cool!

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
I would heartily agree with everyone!
Ernie and his crew have been at every Fest and we offer them our sincerest thanks for there participation and their support.

Happy Birthday again, Ernie! That was a pretty cool cake, don't ya think :jammin:

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Here Here !

And Ernie can drive too. That little yellow C6 was "lightin' em up" !

·
Registered
238 Posts
It was a pleasure going to the fest. We always have a great time there, either hanging out at the Hampton or down and dirty at the drags. What better way to spend your birthday among good friends with all the same interest (CORVETTES) lol
I can say for entire Breathless team that we did have fun and will always be there for you.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
I've been to Ernie's shop in Ft. Lauderdale and he runs a nice clean shop..He always puts on a clean presentation too...
Congrats Ernie.. :mug:
Andy

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Thank you and your staff for supporting us, Ernie!! :jammin:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ernie!!!! I went up to the museum saturday to purchase the lights and you were gone, gone, gone!!!! :eek: Please send me a PM so we can get this thing handled. Sorry to have missed you buddy. Congrats on your drag trophy ... I got some great shots of the car and will post them soon.

:ity:

Stephanie

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry we pulled out at about 6:30pm on Saturday to head home. Thank you on the drag win, next time we will have our big motor in with the twin turbos for some high 9 sec pass. By the way it was nice meeting you. If you have any questions on the lights please give me a call.

Ernie
www.BreathlessPerformance.com

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I just got home after 6,524 miles round trip and want to thank Ernie and his crew for raising the rear of my car a bit which was rubbing the tires with all the gear and occupants the car could hold.

I fully expected to pay for the service but there was no charge.

Thanks Ernie !!

Pat :)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Ernie and crew are first class act, thanks guys, you have always been there for our event, and I certainly look forward to that continuing.

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts