Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at 9:00 pm, Bobby, my Father-in-law passed away. He went in much the same way that he had lived, quietly, calmly and with dignity. LaVerna is doing as well as can be expected. He was very loved and will be missed very much. He will be cremated per his wishes.

The family, as well as Joey and I, want to thank you for your private messages, encouragements, and prayers. Bobby never knew that I wrote about him. I imagine he knows now, and was quite surprised.

I can't imagine a finer group to be associated with than all of you. Again, thanks from both of us and we look forward to a long association with this forum, and the many fine people we've met, and friends we've made.

Take care,

JoAnn and Dan Farmer

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Our hopes and prayers are with you and your family. c4c5

·
Registered
0 Posts
JoAnn and Dan,

Sherylann was really sad to hear about this, having lost her Father last year. She said to be sure to let you know that our prayers are with you and your family.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
My sympathies go out to you and yours at this time of mourning.

Mark

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JoAnn & Dan:

Am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless.

Tony

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
My prayer for you and your family during this time of loss is that this Thanksgiving can be a wonderful time to remember Bobby and all the blessings and good times you shared over the years.

May God's blessings and comfort be with you all.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Sorry about Bobby.

Check my reply to your original post.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Dan,
Sorry to hear about Bobby. Remember that he is at a better place now and I am sure that you will always cherish the great memories of him.

Gary (carzzy)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts