Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to thank Larry for inviting me to join this great group. :lol:
All kidding a side, Larry is out there posting and e-mailing people to join us. I got my invite last night.
Thanks Larry keep up the good work.

Tom
P.S. Yes Larry I started the FRC5S for the C5Registry Feb. 2000.
If you are wondering what the 5 stands for, that is the number of colors the FRCs were limited to.
I am FRC.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Senior citizen moment

Guess I am having a senior citizen moment again. It's been happening a lot, but I can still power shift and drive like I was twenty, and producing low 9's at the track.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a peek over at the C5 Perfomance Center site. I've got hvcone going again. Oh well, I have my convictions and facts. The board starting to jump a little over there.

Well, I need to get back to my email project. Once I get on a roll, I am liable to email myself.:lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PS. I emailed three pics for my signature. Can you get them on for me. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Senior citizen moment

fatherlarry said:
Take a peek over at the C5 Perfomance Center site. I've got hvcone going again. Oh well, I have my convictions and facts. The board starting to jump a little over there.

Well, I need to get back to my email project. Once I get on a roll, I am liable to email myself.:lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I took a peek and my curiosity peaked. What's a *handful* versus *thousands*. '63 split-window, 10,594 built. = Handful? '99 Hdtp, 4,031 built. = Thousands? '00 Hdtp, 2,000+? built = Thousands? What's a '63 S-W worth today? What will a '99-'00 Hdtp be worth in 30-40 years? Don't know, don't care. But they're sure fun to drive.:D

:cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts