Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, the wife and I are heading to New Orleans this morning for a couple of days for a much needed get away!! PAR-TEEEEEEE!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I won't be here very much to babysit the forum, but everyone here is so well behaved that you have made my job very easy. I just want to thank all of you for helping us make this forum great!! JC, FUBU, Hcvone, Black Magic, Pa Z06, ZEEE 06, FRC Tom, Zippy, HarleyB, MeanGreen....I could list all 500+ members. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif I love the brotherhood here!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thanks guys!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Heve a great time! You are headed to 1 of our favorite places. Great food and drink. Not to mention your great wife that loves Vettes. ENJOY! FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
906 Posts
I hope you both have a great time in the "Big Easy".

HarleyB

·
Registered
680 Posts
Frank, Enjoy Her..a I mean the Trip! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have FUN, Frank /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts