Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was kinda depressed this morning, thinking about where I was LAST week (at the fest!), so I went out to the garage to clean a car or two:rofl: anyway, the florist truck pulled up and guess what I got from MSiska and his daughter, Brit!

I have to tell you both how much I enjoyed having you at my house-I love to cook and rarely get to have company over :jammin: thank you for the beautiful flowers!

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Very, Very :coo: :coo:

Mike must have been raised through the old school where people acknowlege when others extend kindness and respond!!
He's a great friend and a super role model as a FATHER and MAN for Britt!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
You're a heck of a good role model for young women too, Leslie!! :ity: :ity:

Ken

·
Registered
722 Posts
Class act for a sweet gal!! :cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Very :coo:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Well done Mike, well done...

Those are the least you deserve, my Queen...

Mark

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Nice ! .. and well deserved I might add.
The big guy is all heart :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
blkZ06 said:
I was kinda depressed this morning, thinking about where I was LAST week (at the fest!), so I went out to the garage to clean a car or two:rofl: anyway, the florist truck pulled up and guess what I got from MSiska and his daughter, Brit!

I have to tell you both how much I enjoyed having you at my house-I love to cook and rarely get to have company over :jammin: thank you for the beautiful flowers!

Aw shucks....Twarn't nuthin'.... :blush: :cheers: :drunken:

We just can't thank you enough for your warm west virginia hospitality (and AWESOME cookin')!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
blkZ06 said:
for WHAT???

:lol:
What happens in BG...stays in BG!! :pp: :crazy: :eek:o: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
very sweet..

now mods..

is that photo too big ?

LOL

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey, Mike--good going, bud!

We all know this is the face of a sweetheart, huh, Les?

:cheers:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
BSiska said:
Thank you Leslie! And make sure the cats don't eat the flowers, lol. Say hi to Velcro for me!
I put them on the fireplace so Priscilla can't get to them :jammin: she just sits there and stares at them all day:rofl

when Velcro wakes up I will tell him you said "hey" hahaa!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Ken .. you said it all, better than I could - :jammin:

Les

Kens06 said:
Very, Very :coo: :coo:

Mike must have been raised through the old school where people acknowlege when others extend kindness and respond!!
He's a great friend and a super role model as a FATHER and MAN for Britt!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
You're a heck of a good role model for young women too, Leslie!! :ity: :ity:

Ken

1 - 19 of 19 Posts