Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Ive had a 2008 4LT 6sp. Manual for 11 years. I’ll drive it anywhere. I just bought a 2007 Z06 with the Linkenfelter 630hp kit. Car has 48k. Everything working great. I didn’t like the seat inserts in the car and found a beautiful used set. Nothing matched up except the main plug which had different color wires from 1 side to the other. I never noticed that until after i plugged them in. They didn‘t work. So i robbed the runners and wiring from the original to the new seat I was installing. Of course everything worked again. Only difference was the air bag wires in the back of the seat. It plugs in but the wire colors are different. Now that I put these seats in my doors will not open from inside or out. And thenI noticed the windows don’t operate. This is both doors. The little red light on the doors don’t come on but when you hit the buttons the little tickle noise in the dash works. And the gas door won’t open. The trunk releases which is same fuse for windows and trunk release. I did say the trunk release works. I’m stumped!! Anyone out there have any suggestions?
Thanks Guys and Gals

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am assuming that your airbag lights show that the airbags are not armed? If so the airbag presence module in each seat needs to be activated by a tool I believe only the Chevy dealer may have access to. I am having a similar problem with my passenger side module. It will not arm the pass airbag. I am try to find a replacement module, however the part is on back order, and I am unable able to locate one. Just a guess as to your issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts