Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all of you from C5reations. We have been at all but one, I believe, Z06fest and always have a good weekend because of you all. It was a little warm, if someone can fix that next year! We will be back!

Also am a member here, though I don't get over here as much as I should. Just wanted to tell everyone we enjoyed all that stopped by our booth.

Bob aka Torch

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Thanks Bob! Love your products! It wouldn't be the Z06 Fest with out C5 Creations and Breathless in attendance.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Thanks for your attendance Bob...

Mark

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Bob it was great to have you guys back.

This company is A Number 1 in my book.

In todays marketplace there really is very little if any good customer service. I bought a C5 Creations Bra and Panties (mirror covers :p ) last year and the material faded out like an old pair of socks.

They replaced them with no questions asked! So now I bought a new set for my other Z06.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE!!!!!

So for those who did not get a chance to see thier products at the FEST. GO NOW, to their website and check it out. We have to take care of those who take care of us.

Ivo

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words, I will make sure Harold knows about them. We both enjoy the Z06fest - look forward to it every year. Now this next one, really going to, 'cuz it will mean I will be there in my Victory red Z06! :usa:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thanks Bob for attending ! I bought the panties and bra also got the install also bought the arm rests ! Top quality !

Rob

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Torch said:
Thanks to all of you from C5reations. We have been at all but one, I believe, Z06fest and always have a good weekend because of you all. It was a little warm, if someone can fix that next year! We will be back!

Also am a member here, though I don't get over here as much as I should. Just wanted to tell everyone we enjoyed all that stopped by our booth.

Bob aka Torch
Thanks Bob,

I am looking forward to receiving my new console cover I ordered. Don

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Oh I forgot about the cool red console cover with the Z06 Logo :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Bob,

Let me also say thanks for being at the Fest. I got a nice trunk lid liner from you all. I believe it was your son, or maybe it was Harold's, who was a teacher at VMI (chad) and I look forward to meeting him when I go in two weeks. Kind of gives me chills becuase it is so close to matriculation day. Thanks again!

-David

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Bob, Thanks to you and Harold for being there in that unbearable heat. Lisa's new trunk lid liner looks great and mine is still holding on strong after two years! Great products!

Layne

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dezballs69 said:
Hey Bob,

Let me also say thanks for being at the Fest. I got a nice trunk lid liner from you all. I believe it was your son, or maybe it was Harold's, who was a teacher at VMI (chad) and I look forward to meeting him when I go in two weeks. Kind of gives me chills becuase it is so close to matriculation day. Thanks again!

-David
Thanks everyone, we enjoy being there, though next year, please a little cooler weather!

Hey David, it was my son. I sent him your photo and pic of the car. He asked if you knew what section you were in and your name. Please send me an e-mail with your last name so I won't have to have Harold dig around for it!
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i love that white z of yours..

very sweet. thanks for coming.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wvphoto said:
i love that white z of yours..

very sweet. thanks for coming.
Thanks, lots of others do too. I have a line formed to buy it...though that is until you really want to sell it, then where will they be?!
Planning on keeping her. She is an NCM Delivery, the 01 rep of the Historic Motorama, and my favorite Vette!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lasmith2112 said:
Bob, Thanks to you and Harold for being there in that unbearable heat. Lisa's new trunk lid liner looks great and mine is still holding on strong after two years! Great products!

Layne
Hey Layne, I thought you were going to say both of them had fallen down! :lol: You get us every time we see you! I keep telling Harold that we have to bring more TLL's to the event, we sold out the first day.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Thank you for supporting the Fest, Bob!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
arturox2 said:
Thank you for supporting the Fest, Bob!
Always, as a member myself, sure would like to see more vendors there. Always like the competition, I think we help each other that way!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Torch said:
Hey Layne, I thought you were going to say both of them had fallen down! :lol: You get us every time we see you! I keep telling Harold that we have to bring more TLL's to the event, we sold out the first day.
I may have to drop by the Corvette Expo in Knoxville to let you know how many times BOTH have fallen off! :lol:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lasmith2112 said:
I may have to drop by the Corvette Expo in Knoxville to let you know how many times BOTH have fallen off! :lol:
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!
We appreciate your business, glad you bought another Z06, instantly doubled our business with you! :usa:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks for everything BOB! You guys are nothing short of a class act ... I will be in touch regarding the hood. Still trying to figure out if I will keep the '04 or make good on my deposit for the '06.

I'm sure you guys are happy to be back at home in the A/C!
AAAAAA+++++++ for all your efforts. Thanks for the water as well ... :D
Stephanie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts