Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FUBU's New Stereo System

I think it is a Panasonic, hopefully Les will jump in with the details.

It have TV, DVD, CD, GPS.......EVERYTHING!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Need details, that is extremely :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I didn't know Panisonic made a Kenwood version!!! :D
They should work on their labeling.

FUBU, show off what you did with the speaker setup. Many of us are interested.

chris

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Very nice Les. I need one of those while sitting in the Seattle area traffic jams. Would you have any Grey Poupon?

Pat :D

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Fubu,

If I may be soooooo blunt, what did that KEWL system set you back??

I was gonna get one last year, but heard that they would be coming down in price. I was quoted $4,000.00 installed for a Panasonic in July, 2000.

Thanks Bro,

:cheers:

Barrie

·
Registered
680 Posts
Les....your a real DOG.....I want that:eek: :D .....And I will have one soon for the twin...I mean without you my ZBrutha, I would probably still have a Blk 01:D ;)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
:cool:

Drive safely :)

Lawmakers in Virginia and Maryland will probably ban it.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Thanks Guys

The unit itself without the Navigation option cost me $2150 at Sound Advice. The optional Navigation system for this unit cost me an additional $1800 . I also had 2 matching CD changers installed.

So far including the installation I have spent $4600. I am doing my DD on speakers and amps which I plan to be installed next week. The controls are all touch screen or remote operated.

The installation is flawless. The unit sits flush in the custom fabricated plate. Fubu/Les

·
Registered
764 Posts
Les,

Very cool setup! :cool: If I had that system I would be sitting in the garage at night watching movies!

Mark

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
All we need now is a little fridge in the trunk and we may never have to leave the car again, the perfect MANHOUSE...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Very cool!

Les, very nice!!! :cool: I'm envious. :D

I also saw an excellent install of this system at the Chevy VetteFest by Ken King of www.vetteessentials.com. Ken's setup was with the display flush mounted (he had to remove the ash tray and move down the HVAC controls)

Looking forward to see how they do your amps and speakers, let us know how much better it sounds when it is done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts