Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big THANK YOU to Spring Mountain Motorsports Park for all they have contributed to the Z06 Fest! :cheers:

* Janet Curran and Dave Petrie traveled all the way from California, and Nevada, to attend/participate in our Fest. :cheers:

* Dave gave an outstanding seminar in the Chevrolet theater. :thumb:

* They both spent considerable time at their booth to answer questions and talk to our members about advanced driving. :D

* Spring Mountain Motorsports Park is one of our supporting vendors....without supporters like these, our site could not continue. :)

* Last, but not least, they donated a driving class to our Fest! :yeadog:

A class act! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
They certainly are Zippy!! Thank you Janet and Dave! :cheers:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thank you for coming to the fest.
I talked to them and checked out their school info and pricing.
They were talking about getting 10 new 505hp Z'S for the school so some of those that are getting one might want to check them out to tune up your driving skills! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I would really like to attend their school and after talking to Janet...it is at the top of my list to go to their school. I liked the way she described their instuction methods. I also like the fact that Janet drives a vette on a daily basis. I think going to a school that showcases the vette, leads to a better experience for the student.

You get to learn from people who know the car.

Thanks again Janet for taking the time to chat with me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. We really enjoyed being at the Fest. Corvette people are always the greatest.

It is really wonderful when we can give away a Driving School to someone like Robert Chiu. Robert had already planned to take an advanced driving school class. Now all he has to decide is will he fly or drive his Z06 from El Paso to Nevada? Congratulations Robert.

Janet Curran

·
Registered
19 Posts
The driving experience at spring mountain was an awesome experience! If anybody has any questions I am willing to answer them, I recently completed the course this past spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts