Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning I jump in the vette and drive 120 miles to the VETTE Dr. for a dyno tune. When I arrive I meet Carmen, what a nice guy you like him as soon as you meet him. We talk for a wile and we decided on a safe tune. First pull 345.9 HP------341.0 TORQUE kind-of what I was expecting from a stock 2003 Z . Final pull after LS1 EDIT tune 370.0 HP------358.3 TORQUE ( all S.A.E. corrected ) ( 2003 Zo6 stock except for VARARAM ) needless to say I was amazed:jawdrop: and verrrrry happy .:D :D The A/F ratio mid range 12.8---- Top end 13.0 so not only am I HAPPY I'm comfortable with this tune. As far as I'm concerned THE VETTE Drs. are the only guys that are going to work on my Z , I don't care if they are 120 miles away . WAY TO GO CARMEN :thumb: and THANKS. :cheers: :cheers:
BOB

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The guys who live in the NE are indeed blessed with many good tuner shops in the area. The Vette Doctors being one of the better ones. :cheers:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT L GO said:
The guys who live in the NE are indeed blessed with many good tuner shops in the area. The Vette Doctors being one of the better ones. :cheers:
IT L GO
You were the guy that put me wise to the VETTE DRS some time back you seem to always have good info THANKS
BOB
:cheers:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Bob

Congrats on the tune and the great #'s you gained:cheers:
By the looks of the #'s after the tune, Vette Doctors sure did hook you up. Very nice pickup in HP with a stock 03:thumb:

Jack

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Very nice #'s Bob.

Twice I have been to the track, and each time I was complimented on my times and asked, "Who did your tune?"

VETTE DOCTORS :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts