Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far we have had 3 of you that have used the Tirerack ad

<--------Over there

to buy your tires and such. As most of you know, 5% of every purchase goes to support the forum and costs you nothing, nada, zip, zilch!

Just to say thanks to those individuals who have continued to support your favorite site :)

Remember, you have to access Tirerack by clicking the ad over there for it to count.

Thanks again,

The Z06Vette.com Pit Crew.......

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Bought rubber for my Trans Am there yesterday. Every little bit helps? Z06y Lady

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.....

You use the link? I looked at the stats but we don't show a sale for yesterday :( I'll check again tomorrow, sometimes it takes a couple days to show up.......

I wish it gave us more info but the stats only show a dollar amount, guess its a privacy thing.......

Thanks again!

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rippied.Z06 said:
JC, I'll be sure to do that when I replace the tires next spring. :cool:
Ron, the way you must go through tires, we may have to list you as a supporting USER :)

JC

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
N4C5S said:

Ron, the way you must go through tires, we may have to list you as a supporting USER :)

JC
:eek: JC, not something my wife wants me to aspire too. But, like they say, "thems just parts". :cheers:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
N4C5S said:
Thanks.....

You use the link? I looked at the stats but we don't show a sale for yesterday :( I'll check again tomorrow, sometimes it takes a couple days to show up.......

I wish it gave us more info but the stats only show a dollar amount, guess its a privacy thing.......

Thanks again!

JC
Link used for one Goodyear GSC. Won't sell the Pontiac with a bad tire. Z06Y Lady

1 - 7 of 7 Posts