Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this information from a friend checking on the plant tour to watch his car being built. He received this reply when he checked on the specifics:

Here is an FYI, I have heard that there was a Buyers Tour available at the Corvette Assembly Plant in Bowling Green thru the Corvette Museum where you can see your New Corvette being built on the assembly line. So, I called and found out more. I do know that my 2009 will be built the week of 8/25. And I do have my Order Number. TM X Q M R 8. The Museum staff says they will keep you informed as to whats happening so you know exactly when to be there. The tour is supposed to start where the body of your car mates to the lower unit, the frame, the wheels, and the motor, and they all become one. Please read the buyers tour by going below. Interesting to note, they charge $350 and will allow a max of 4 people on this tour. Its a 3 to 5 hour tour. So, it must be a really nice in depth tour. The Interesting thing is that they say you may not end up seeing your car on the Assembly line. And they are still going to charge $350 ????? Sounds like it would be a nice trip but if you cant see your car on the line, whats the point... Paul...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts