Interesting :ity:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Great post!!! How very true. :) :)

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
That's great Joe. We are so blessed there are so many willing to step into our country's service. :usa:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Great post Joe, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
We can never honor them enough,respect them enough,pray for them enough,or care for them enough,because they fight for our freedoms and no matter how hard or long they fight,they can never fight enough to stop the constant attacks,that come from those who hate our freedom. :usa:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Just like someone said above,,,,,I just stopped crying/wiping my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Godspeed good men, GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAMILY IS WAITING FOR, WE AREWAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Was there myself a long time ago, how very true :usa:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds like any of us veterans who have served within the last 40-50 years . Except the women look a whole lot better! :jammin:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Thanks, that is a great link. :usa: After reading that, I almost wish I was over there with them.

Gasser82 said:
Except the women look a whole lot better! :jammin:
They sure didn't look like that where I was.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
True heroes...

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Joe,
Thanks for the link. :cheers:

Here are a few video's the Navy and Marine Corps put together to highlight the achievements and sacrificies of the Navy Marine Corps Team. They are a few years old now, but still pretty moving.

Operation Enduring Freedom
Lo Res
high res

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Lo Res
High Res

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
:usa:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Subdriver said:
Joe,
Thanks for the link. :cheers:

Here are a few video's the Navy and Marine Corps put together to highlight the achievements and sacrificies of the Navy Marine Corps Team. They are a few years old now, but still pretty moving.

Operation Enduring Freedom
Lo Res
high res

Operation Iraqi Freedom
Lo Res
High Res
Great Videos.

:usa:

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Thank you for posting this link. Our troops never ask for anything and go defend our vital national interest without hesitation. We owe them a debt that can never be described, let alone repaid. These men and women are heroes. :usa: :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
God Bless and Thank You will never do:usa:

Jack

1 - 20 of 25 Posts