Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
JB,
Great that you guys can all get together, looks like you all had a good time!:cheers:

carzzy

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Looks like a fun place to hang. Glad you posted it here. Thanks.

Dam Farmer

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hey C5 guys, thanks for the invite (you would NEVER see this on the "other" forum!!!)
Stop by "our place" any time:)

I s that REALLY C4C5 - Jedi master technician??
I though he would at least have a shop rag or SnapOn / SK "something" laying around close by:lol: :lol: :lol:
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
fyrcaptain said:
Hey C5 guys, thanks for the invite (you would NEVER see this on the "other" forum!!!)
Stop by "our place" any time:)

I s that REALLY C4C5 - Jedi master technician??
I though he would at least have a shop rag or SnapOn / SK "something" laying around close by:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have it on good authority that under his standard clothing, C4C5 has a pair of Electron Blue tights with a "Corvette" arched across the chest in Millenium Yellow and a Torch Red Cape. On his belt is a side kit with spare CAGS resistors, chips and fuses! OH, and he has a mask that is half Quick Silver and half Black! He also wears a sword that is mystical and he it is named ... Viper Whacker! Quite a spectacle, if I may say so! At least that's how legend states it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan
Dan

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Legend?

Ok, how much is the video :-? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
JB,

LOL. Looks like a great time. Thanks for the link!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys..I'm glad to see and hear the Corvette comradre is alive and well..

Although I don't presently own a zo6..at some point in time I most probably will. I enjoy the idea of making the transition to the worlds most impressive sports car! The ZO6!

We really are one community of Corvette enthusiasts and wanted you guys to know..many of us truly admire the ZO6 for all that it is and all that it represents to the Corvette sport!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts