Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Now that's more like it! I really like how the coupe in that picture looks. The rear looks a lot smaller than the current generation, though. Hopefully we won't give up any trunk space.

Thanks for posting Tom.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Re: the coupe.... can you say "BLIND SPOT"????!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
The picture is from the current Road & Track, May 2001. It is on page 54 of this issue. I like the way the new coupe is being offered and that the Corvette will get non-pop-up headlights. Now you won't have to go to Breathless Performance for those non-pop-up headlights for the C5.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Nice rear end, but the nose looks too short
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hey Tom,
looks like a "hy-bread" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Some 63-67 sting-ray and a touch of 68 marko-shark /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

The C-5 was a "new engineering" design using a "clean sheet of paper" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope this is a "concept" drawing. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
111 Posts
I dont think those look that bad. They look alot like the cars that were in Motor Trend a few months back.
But i think i can sacrafice a little look for a 6.0 liter 400 + hp engine.

JMO,

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts