Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking for months and waffling back and forth about whether to buy my first C5 (let alone a Z06) I took the plunge 2 weeks ago and bought a mint 4,000 mile 1999 6 speed coupe. The car is amazing and I am totally hooked! So, this morning I decided it was time to "upgrade" to a new 2002 Z06 :D I will be trading the '99 in just as soon as I can find a dealer that will offer a fair trade in value on my current car. So far, I have 2 dealers that are just a few thousand off now, but said they will beat their current offer in the Spring. So, I will wait (im)patiently:-? If there are any Toronto area dealers reading - drop me an email! Thanks and Hello, Mark.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Mark, Welcome to the forum !!!

You'll know when the time is right to get that Z06 :) I'm not sure if museum delivery is available on Canadian vettes, but if so, do it!

·
Registered
282 Posts
You bought the 99 coupe 2 weeks ago and you're already planning to trade it in?:eek: Actually now I recall I did a similar thing once too except it was a V6 Firebird that I traded in for a V8. :eek:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome! You Will enjoy this place......It's really :cool: Congrats on the Vette:cheers: :z:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts