Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Congratulations

It's an exciting moment when you slide behind the wheel and drive it off the dealers lot. Had mine for two months now and it only gets better. Get through that break in quickly so you can drive it like it should be driven.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congratulations

Congrats Brian,

I hope everything goes well at your dealer. I guess we wont be hearing from you for a while.....you will be out driveing your new car!!

:z:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Congrats! Now go over there, sit up straight, and ask good questions! OH... And eat your greens or you don't get any desert, and you don't get to drive your new Z!:D

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Ahhh
*eyes misting over*
Brings back fond memories of the first time I drove it home. Don't think I'll ever forget it. Hope you have as much fun as I did.
:p

·
Registered
361 Posts
Are you having the delivery.........

......in Portland? If so let me know. Maybe we can hook up for a beer:cheers: Let me know.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:D Congrats Brian and I will give you .02 of free advice, Pee at home before you pick up your car because once you floor it and expieriance the power, YOU WILL PEE YOUR PANTS :)D ) ! Relieve yourself now and spare the embarresment. Once you feel the power, you will want more. Just have fun with it and remember that Superman wears and cape a flies, you just fly!!!;) :D Bill

1 - 11 of 11 Posts