Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a banner pic in Corvette Fever. Feb, 2002 edition, page 53. Title of article is "Fortunate Son" about Mike Yager, son of Mike Yager of Mid America Catalog company fame, and theri trek to pick up the 'kids' M/Y Z06 in Colorado.

There is a photo of Mike Yager Senior and 2 other gentlemen holding the Z06vette.com banner over the Yellow Z06.

Congrats to Z06vette.com!

RG

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
That is too :cool:

Any idea who the others in the picture are, I would assume at least one of them is a member here.

Hey JC, how many points for having your banner pic published in a national magazine...

Mark

·
Registered
508 Posts
mdickie said:
That is too :cool:

Any idea who the others in the picture are, I would assume at least one of them is a member here.

Hey JC, how many points for having your banner pic published in a national magazine...

Mark
Should be a bunch! :)

The next step nekked chicks with banner in national magazine :D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
IceSabre said:

Should be a bunch! :)

The next step nekked chicks with banner in national magazine :D
Quick!!! Someone contact Larry Flint!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I just got a call from the guys at Speedworks regarding the ATI ProCharger install on my 2002 Z and was told that the writers for Corvette Fever and Chevy Hi-Performance have allocated 3-4 pages in each periodical for the car.

I will do everything humanly possible to get zo6vette.com in there!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
jnation said:
I just got a call from the guys at Speedworks regarding the ATI ProCharger install on my 2002 Z and was told that the writers for Corvette Fever and Chevy Hi-Performance have allocated 3-4 pages in each periodical for the car.

I will do everything humanly possible to get zo6vette.com in there!
Thanks, have fun, and good luck :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
jnation said:
Hey, that's great. Nothing quite like getting your car written up in a national magazine, let alone two! We have had a lot of fun with the write up Vette magazine did of our Grand Sport twins in the Nov 01 issue (click here for the article). Good luck with the article. We'll be waiting! :)

I'm curious about your ProCharger install. Did you do any internal engine mods to lower the compression ratio? If not, what kind of boost do you think you'll be able to get away with? Last time I was at ATI's web site, they still didn't have the C5 ProCharger listed as an application. What's the retail on the kit?

·
Registered
332 Posts
IceSabre said:
The next step nekked chicks with banner :D
There was a handsome guy who drove his Z06 to an expensive restaurant one night. When the valet opened the passenger door, out stepped a plucked ostrich wearing only a skimpy banner. Giving the driver a quizzical look, the guy sheepishly explained: I found a magical lamp and when I rubbed it a Genie appeared and said he would grant me three wishes. My first wish was to have lots of money, my second wish was to be great looking and my third wish was for a naked, long-legged chick to wear the Z06Vette. com banner!

Be careful what you wish for! ;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
This is Mike Yeager Jrs. Z06. Picture was taken at the Mid America Funfest. Left to right: fcalmes, pmontello, GNX Guy, and kevslionel.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Blue Lady said:

There was a handsome guy who drove his Z06 to an expensive restaurant one night. When the valet opened the passenger door, out stepped a plucked ostrich wearing only a skimpy banner. Giving the driver a quizzical look, the guy sheepishly explained: I found a magical lamp and when I rubbed it a Genie appeared and said he would grant me three wishes. My first wish was to have lots of money, my second wish was to be great looking and my third wish was for a naked, long-legged chick to wear the Z06Vette. com banner!

Be careful what you wish for! ;)
:lol::lol:
heh heh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts