Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm out tonight putting on a fresh coat of Zaino for Carslile when I spot a QS Z.......I follow the car into a parking lot where the guy proceeds to go through several motions in the car, meanwhile, I'm waiting for said cat to get out of the car so I can do the meet and greet....

Several minutes later, he exits and can't find the keys, all the while not even acknowledging that I'm standing there....After
another few minutes, he finds the keys and I basically interrupt him to say hello, he then proceeds into a rant about how he was sick and tired of the general screwing him out of 10K by introducing the 02 Z with more power, etc.....Rant extends into several minutes of how he cannot sell the car, he's dumping it at CarMax, will never own a GM product, etc........

Bewildered, I stand there in awe as the flaming cat is now getting worked up, spitting and getting rather vocal.....

After the tirade subsides, I say, good luck and slowly back into my car, not wanting to get him going again....

Man, I'm kinda glad he's selling her, I could not imagine this cat driving :eek:

Who's he selling to? Some 18yr old little girls! Oh the humanity.....

I felt sorry for that poor car.....hope it does ok.....

JC

·
Registered
670 Posts
How sad. Like they say, "There's one in every crowd!". Let's hope we can keep it to that one... :)

Bummer...........

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Here's the 'Cat' in action ...

Here's the Z06Vette.com members ...

Such if life ....
:D :D :D

·
Registered
764 Posts
JC,

I take it that you didn't give hime a Z606Vette.com business card?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe.....I'm wearing nothing but a banner at Carslile tomorrow :eek: :eek:

For those of you going, that's a joke :)

JC

S

·
0 Posts
We love our '01. Some people refer to it as "the slow one". I then ask them if they have a Z06... hehehe nope! I guess any car they might have will be slower than ours...

Would that guy be upset if he gets an '02 and the '03 comes out and it's faster? Probably.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He had a string of em......First he bought the 01, then they ripped him off with the 02 having more HP, then the Anniv, then the C6, then the C6 Z06.......He had GM's roadmap figured out I suppose. But what if they never changed the car.....from 1977 :eek: What 180 Horse :)

JC

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thats a sad story.....I guess he doesn't realize what he has and what some people adore....guess people just take things for granted

·
Registered
183 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: roflmao........Frank always finds a way to make me laugh my ass off. Good job frank. Keep the jokes coming

Brandon

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I hope the guy knows he will never be satisfied. Not until the General quits making improvements each year. (Not likely).:(

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I think i'm going to call that guy "The Original Clueless Joe Jackson" Waa Waa Waa I hate cry babies! :cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts