Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, the Z06 is the BEST car "out-of-the-box" that I have ever purchased. It wants to GO from day one!

I want to personally invite all of my fellow Z owners on this board to join me in some fun this summer. I guarantee it will be fun.

I would like all of you who haven't, but wanted to; have before but haven't in a while, or have already, to join me in AutoX ing this year. I will be campaining my car locally, Regionally and Nationally at the amateur and Pro levels.

You can too and all you really need is a helmet. You can do other things to the car, some are allowed in Stock Class but others may bump you up in class to Street Prepared or Prepared; but you will be competing and driving against others with the same HP potential. And I now that some of you out there can whip my butt in driving skills.

You will have to join the SCCA

www.scca..org

but it is relatively inexpensive. Some of you can even start now in the Southern states such as Fla, Texas and S.Cal. I will also answer all and any questions and help you the best I can, even if you beat me!

And you can all participate from day one even in the Pro events!!!! The first big weekend(s) are in February

2/14-15 Evolution Solo II Driving School - Ft. Myers Fl.
2/15-16-17 SCCA Pro Solo Event Round 1- Ft. Myers Fl
2/22-23-24 SCCA National Tour Solo II Round 1 - Ft. Myers Fl.

If you can' t make the scool that's OK its not required. Practice for each event is Fri with inspection/registration. There is also inspection/registration (7AM) and the races on Sat and Sun.

Check out the SCCA web site, look for your local region/club on the right margin and scroll to the bottom and check out the Pro Solo and National Tour link at the bottom.

I would like to see a large contingent of Z06's from this site participate. Let's kick some Porsche/RX7 butt!!!!!

If you have any questi9ons at all please email me via this site or
[email protected]
or call me at 814-868-3588.

Let's do IT!!!!!!

Another good info site is

www.SCCAForums.com

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably not this year

I have a full schedule between work and fun. But possibly the year after. I am rebuilding my 1990 as a GT-1 car, Touring Challenge car and may possibly get down there for some racign. However iIwon't rule out a Solo I at Road Atlanta this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts