Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:puke: :puke: lmfao, thats a funny little face. New one to me!!!! Someone say something conceited or disgusting in anyway cus I want a reason to try this one out :grin: :lol:

Brandon

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:flaming: :( I wanna puke on something. My little guy is broke. ;) I know your busy JC. Dont worry about it im just in the mood to talk someones ear off eventhough you're the only one listening

·
Registered
670 Posts
N4C5S said:
Here ya go: :guiness:

JC
Now I like this one. Gotta run! Need... some... Guinness now... :guiness:

Keep up the awesome work! 8)

·
Registered
619 Posts
:guiness:

I'll drink to that.

:puke:

Ohh, ohh..........I guess I've got an upset stomach.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow, good job JC, thanks for fixing my little puke guy. I like all the other new ones too. Keep up the imagination. Hmmmmm I'm thirsty :guiness: how about another :guiness: maybe a few more for the road, lol :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: ......uh oh....I dont feel so good............::::runs to the bathroom::: :puke:

:D RedZ

·
Registered
991 Posts
This has got to be the most awesome forum on the net. Great cars, great members and great "little guys":guiness: :cheers: :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
JLH-Z06 said:
This has got to be the most awesome forum on the net. Great cars, great members and great "little guys":guiness: :cheers: :lol:
I Agree, this is a great forum with some great people. And the "little guys" never get boring :guiness: :D ::razz: :puke: :cheers:

Brandon

Why can't i put more images in my post
:flaming: :bs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts