·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hopefully he bought the emblem!?

- Charley

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
The badge is one thing. What about the C5 rear end on what ever that other thing was?:lol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's a disease!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I just don't get it or understand it.......nor do I really want to. The majority of them are arrogant, stupid & have no idea what the term 'high performance' really means.........it certainly isn't about what level SPL they have or just how big can that rear wing really be. Oh, I forgot, that sperm whale size rear 'wing' adds at least 700hp to any Honda!!! :p :p

·
Registered
680 Posts
I just consider the source....:guiness: :puke:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
LMAO... That is very funny.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Believe it or not, I've owned one of those (16valve DOHC - 105hp - Hyundai Accent GS) for 1 month as a commuter car, I ended up selling it and buying the '98 Honda Civic EX, which I'm trying to sell right now.

·
Registered
928 Posts
That's the kind of joker you like to pull up next to on a nice day when the windows are rolled down, and hopefully he had a good looking chick with him. Impressing her of course with his "405 HP" Hundai, then up you roll and say, "well looky here, a ZO6 Hundai with 405 HP, ya wanna race".... NO? Why not? A couple of well placed throttle blips during the conversation and let him go hide for the rest of the day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stan

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Cute ......... and stupid. Must be a member of the woulda, shoulda, coulda. LMAO!!! :-? :lol:

·
Registered
146 Posts
don527 said:
For the same reason some '01 guys wanted to put the '02 badges on their cars?? :roll: :eek: :lol: ;) :p

There's a BIG difference though:roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
they are just jealous kids.. ... one day they will have a real car.. with real 405 hp badges... and no picnic table(wing) on the rear LOL

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
As a new father myself, I hold this young mans father responsible in that any previous or current Vette owner would let this such foolish nonsence take place. :z:

There again, he may be one of those who had a Ford Pinto and traded for a yoyo/yugo and was always looking for a special screw to release the governor.:lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts