Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like MAGIC the site changed! It looks awesome! Thanks a MILLION JC and the CREW! Les

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
0 Posts
JC is in the middle of the change right now...as we all can see.

Everybody give JC the credit he deserves. He's the man behind the scenes and the cool cat that brought us this awesome site!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thank JC!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
The forum is about 10% complete....still some pictures missing on the home page, but hang in there......I'll get it back to normal by midnight /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I hope....gulp...

JC

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
JC... midnight? Good lord man, slow down big fella /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

We will still love ya man if you don't reach your deadline... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lookin excellent..

Ok, no any cooincidence that the 'other forum' had a major forum overhaul on the same day? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-02 22:59, dimer0 spewed forth this drivel:
Ok, no any cooincidence that the 'other forum' had a major forum overhaul on the same day? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Nope, JC has been working on the change for months.

Question...Any coincidence that CF started a Z06 section the day after www.z06vette.com was born?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Food for thought. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, we've come along way in 7 months! It really is a little EXTRA sweet for those of us who have been around since the start. This Forum really DELIVERED THE GOODS!!FUBU69/LES

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wow, I left the forum for a short while (sorry) and come back to the NEW look! Love it!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC, you are the man!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Its not done!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Hang in there....

All of my tables are blowing up /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'm gonna ditch all that crap on the right, how do you guys feel about that?

No offense to the vendors /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I suppose you are all wondering how the hell I'm gonna fit everything inside that box up top eh....

Good question /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Ditch away JC... no offense either vendors /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Looks AWESOME! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
JC,
Site looks great good job!!!!G

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The other place is cool for a short visit. This is Z06 country, home where cool is KEWL!I support this forum not only by participation but by spending $$$ to support OUR supporting vendors. Our vendors know my business is generated HERE @ the Z06 FORUM. I urge you to let our vendors know that you are a member of this forum when ordering. FUBU69/LES

Corsa Indy's/Pro Tips, Corsa X Pipe, Vortex/Carbon Fiber Power Duct, Z06 Wet Okles Mod Red Seat Covers, Z06 Extra Wide Rolled Exhaust Plate, Red/Clear Euro Lenses, CM Factory OEM Chrome Wheels, BPP Rear Lowering Kit, FRC/Z06 Partition ,Design Specialties Chrome & Decals, STILL EVOLVING! On Order, '02 EB Z06 TPW 7/30 Order # DKMKC7 KEEPING BOTH, I HOPE!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Thanks guys....You guys and our hard working moderators make it all worthwhile /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Now, about that damn white tab over there

<--------------------

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Definitely like the graphics I'm seeing.
I know a lot of hard work has gone into it... good job.

The OTHER forum is going thru some changes and some of them look really neat but the looks its driving people crazy and hope the transition will be smoother here.

One thing I'm noticing here too... the pages are not fitting 800x600 and you either have to scroll or go 1024x768... Are you going to be able to get an 800x600 format without scrolling?

I know you have a lot to display but so do other sites like yahoo, google, cnn, etc but they are all 800x600 friendly.

good luck,

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I'm trying to get it to 800.....but I can't resize the width of the forum....People have Jason's sigs which fit the old look, and I'm concerned it might be too narrow...

JC

1 - 20 of 46 Posts