Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Zaino's neverending search to continue to offer the customer the best products on the market there will be a new product that will be offered later this year, it's a 2 oz. bottle with an engergizer liquid that you mix with Z-2, Z-3 or Z-5 and apply to the car in one step, no Z-1 and then Z-2 or Z-5 overtop of the Z-1, just one step, and you can apply another application of Z-2, Z-3 or Z-5 to the car as soon as you remove the new product, not having to wait until the next day like has to be done now. Z-1 will still be avaible for people wishing to use the original, but the new Zaino products seems to be harder and shine better than before.
This will offer people that have complained about Zaino having too many steps for them to follow a Zaino one step product, with all the durability and shine that Zaino has been known for.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been using it for about a year now, it works great and even lasts longer, my 5.9 Jeep has had one coat in 6 months and the shine is still there and it beads water like crazy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hcvone

Do you just put some into the bottles of Z2, Z5 etc. If so, how much do you add per bottle, I guess depending how full the bottle is.

·
Registered
8 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif I've been waiting for this Carl. By the way I'm one of those that never complained. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am out of the new myself, the new Zaino will be in 2 & 4 oz bottles, you will just add Z-2, Z-3 or Z-5 to the bottle and shake for several minutes, let the product sit for 7 minutes and apply, it's really that simple and completely one step. You can then apply another coat to the car without waiting. Hang in there guys it will not be that much longer.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just got my supply last week and put it on my Grand Sport. WOW!!!! Have been trying to find the time to do a second/third coat. You are right that stuff is amazing! I will be putting it on my new Z06 as soon as it arrives!

·
Registered
528 Posts
hcvone,

is there a name for this new additive? How can I order some? I had never use Zaino, but after reading some of the posts here, it sounds very interesting. I can sure use some on all the toys I have... I have couple of questions to ask:

1. I just repainted my 92 LT1 convertible. It had already gone through the wet sand and buff process. Should I use Zaino on it right away or should I wait?

2. I just recently (~4 weeks) got a 01 QuickSilver Z06, when should I use Zaino on this beautiful machine?

Thanks

ddle

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ddle, You can use Zaino right away on both cars, your newly painted car you could not apply wax, but polish is ok to use. Your new Vette because of the process could be waxed or polished from day one. Did they clear coat your 92'? If they clear coated the car they you would want to purchase Z-1 and Z-2, I would also get the Z-6 and Z-7 and you should be in good shape with supplies for about a year. Check out www.zainobros.com for more info on the products, the new Zaino additive will not be out for a few more months, my customer as well as myself are looking forward to the release, I have used the product for more than a year and it kicks ass. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts
Thanks hcvone,

are you still one of the zaino distributor? Let me know, I'll order it through you....

ddle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts