Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Shhhh.. You don't want the forum gremlins to hear you. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Rick - you gonna be around thurs am ?

Vince

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I think too many babe pictures must have choked the server... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I look at them both as do you. I hate it when people post the same thing in both places. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

On 2001-08-13 16:55, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
Shhhh.. You don't want the forum gremlins to hear you. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Rick - you gonna be around thurs am ?

Vince, I work from 9 to 8 on Thru. You going to drop by?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-08-13 16:45, rickd770 spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
SORRY ABOUT THAT EVERY ONE /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
You jinxed us Rick!! All your fault!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Rick, as of right now, things are a 'go' for Thurs am. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

It's been a while since I've been to the Loganville location. Hope I find it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Vince

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's not nice. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
see what happens when you laugh at other peoples misfortunes... been trying to get to the z06vette.com forums for about an hour and it was down. what goes around comes around.

Don
QSZ06

On 2001-08-13 16:45, rickd770 spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Heheh. We had a corrupted record in the DB, had to look through 24,000 records /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Not quite as bad as it sounds but took awhile.

Sorry for the downtime.

JC

·
Registered
76 Posts
24000??!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Z

·
0 Posts
There should not be this corvetteforum vs. z06vette debate going on, you all know better. They both are awesome in my opinion - regardless of their uptimes /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.