Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave a friend a ride in my Z06 yesterday and then let him drive it. He owns a '95 coupe, a '60 convert. in mint condition, and a newly restored '57 numbers matching. Well the '57 is now for sale! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif He absolutely wants a Z06. He took it up to redline and couldn't believe how fast it got there. We didn't have time to do any curves so all he felt was the straight line power, which was enough. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Z06's will entice anyone.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

I canceled my Spring trip to the Twin Cities, but I am coming there this Fall. Can I have a ride?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
He should have no trouble selling the '57!
And of course, he will love the Z!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Frank, you better make it early fall around here or you will be snow bound. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Make sure you give me some warning on your trip, I can take you out to DRMs. It's a cool race shop and they usually have some really neat conversions in progress. Got $40k laying around?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ron,

I am having a meeting in Detroit on Tuesday concernong going to the Twin Cities. I will try to pass on the info...Thankx!!

A visit to DRM...now that would be C /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif L!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts