Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah! Just in time! I have 300 mugs that will be coming to the Fest with us. A mug for everyone registered!

Here they are and if that isn't enough I can order more after the fest and ship em. They will be $5 each..... :D :D :D

See you guys at the Fest :z:

(I did these pics for Jub Jub....notice the only empty bottle in the group)

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Kaya, that is awesome. I love the design. ;) I can't wait to get my hands on you, ummm I mean on one. LOL

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
:coo:

:screwy: I don't recall seeing any coffee under the arch last year

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DWS said:
:coo:

:screwy: I don't recall seeing any coffee under the arch last year

I am testing a mug right now and it keeps cold drinks cold...as well as it keeps coffee hot ..... :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

You can use it at night to imbibe alcohol and then again in the morning for the coffee to cure your hangover....very versatile. :p

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Awesome Kaya! :guiness:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes.....well your official Z06 vette.com badge gets you on the preferred list :) (See it is not just a souvenier) hehehehe.....

·
Registered
385 Posts
SAWEET! Good job Kaya-can I have one?? :guiness:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Kaya said:
Yeah! Just in time! I have 300 mugs that will be coming to the Fest with us. A mug for everyone registered!

Here they are and if that isn't enough I can order more after the fest and ship em. They will be $5 each..... :D :D :D

See you guys at the Fest :z:

(I did these pics for Jub Jub....notice the only empty bottle in the group)

...does that mean they come filled with Maker's Mark?? :guiness:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Great job Kaya! Make sure you save me at least 3.
I'll have something nice for you so we can do a little "horse-trading". :yeadog:

Jim

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I gotta have one of those :D

·
Registered
622 Posts
Kaya said:
I am testing a mug right now and it keeps cold drinks cold...as well as it keeps coffee hot ..... :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

You can use it at night to imbibe alcohol and then again in the morning for the coffee to cure your hangover....very versatile. :p
How do it know? :eek:

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
Thanks Kaya! :cheers: They look Great!! :thumb: One for me...one for Britt! :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts