Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Northwest that would like to chat, gather, plan, exchange, reminisce or whatever should feel free to post in this area. :)

I am in Everett and I have seen a couple of other Zs in town. I hope to chat with them if they don't disappear for the winter. :(

My only current plan is to drive back to the Z06 Fest next September. I made my reservations back there but will probably wait until next year to make any other plans related to the trip.

Hope to hear from you.

Pat :cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey Muff:

A couple of us (zee freak and 4vettes) live in Portland (does that qualify as the Northwest??). Next time there is a descent weekend (probably not until next June or so), I would be happy to join up with you guys from the north for a get-together of the "Pacific NW Chapter of Z06's". :cheers:
Harry

·
Registered
568 Posts
Any of you Portland guys familiar with Russ Chevrolet in Tigard? I'm taking my courtesy delivery there in 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
BrianK said:
Any of you Portland guys familiar with Russ Chevrolet in Tigard? I'm taking my courtesy delivery there in 2-3 weeks.

I know where they are at, but that's about it. I've never heard anything bad about them. I stop in maybe once a year, but they usually have very little or no Corvette inventory. :(

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Harry; we need to do that. By then our band of merrymen should be even larger.

Rick; today's plan is to drive back there for the Z06 Fest next Sept. I hope to see you there. I need to put a face with all the great folks I have been in contact with on this forum.

Pat :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
NW Z's

4vettes said:
Hey Muff:

A couple of us (zee freak and 4vettes) live in Portland (does that qualify as the Northwest??). Next time there is a descent weekend (probably not until next June or so), I would be happy to join up with you guys from the north for a get-together of the "Pacific NW Chapter of Z06's". :cheers:
Harry
I'm there dude! Name the time and place:cheers:.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: NW Z's

Zee Freak said:

I'm there dude! Name the time and place:cheers:.
Hi Zee Freak; yes we will have to get together one of these days even though the weather is unpredictable. I'm not much up for follow the leader rain tours, but if anyone wants to meet for coffee or whatever even if its raining; have Z will travel.

So far we seem to be spread between B.C. Canada and Portland.

Pat

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Re: NW Z's

MUFFLERBEARING said:

yes we will have to get together one of these days even though the weather is unpredictable. but if anyone wants to meet for coffee even if its raining; have Z will travel. So far we seem to be spread between B.C. Canada and Portland.

Meeting someplace for an introductory coffee would be good. Preferably somewhere in the middle (ie Tacoma or Olympia). There is a/the annual MOTORCYCLE SHOW happening at the Stadium Exibition Center in Seattle Nov. 30 - Dec. 2nd that I plan to attend on one of those days....anybody interested in joining up then??

I can't believe there are only two Z's in Oregon on this forum.

HEY, YOU Z OWNERS LIVING IN OREGON THAT ARE JUST LURKING....CHIME IN HERE.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Get-together saturday?

How bout gettin together saturday. I heard the weather may break (not that it matters to us true northwesterners). If we are gonna do somethin. We need to do it soon.I have to give up my ride to get a roll cage installed (for T1 racin) soon. Once the cage is in I cant drive the car in the rain cuz I wont have a driver side window. So hows about it. Let me know fellas. Thanx:cheers:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Get-together saturday?

Zee Freak said:
How bout gettin together saturday. Let me know fellas. Thanx:cheers:
Brian;

You talking about this Saturday or the one at the end of the month in Seattle?? :-?

Harry

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm up for this Saturday if you want to meet somewhere. Pick a time and place.

Pat :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
MUFFLERBEARING said:
I'm up for this Saturday if you want to meet somewhere. Pick a time and place.

Pat :D
How about NOON on Saturday 11-3-01 at the Doubletree Hotel on Southcenter Parkway. We can meet in the Infinity Lounge. :cheers: :guiness: For those coming from the south, take the 154A exit and stay right. Puts you right on the Parkway and directly in front of the Doubletree. From the North, I'm not sure which exit it is, but just follow the Southcenter Shopping center signs and it's there. This is all according to my "Street Atlas 8.0". For a better geographical reference, Southcenter Shopping center is the SE corner of the I5 / I405 interchange south of Seattle.

You guys are going to have to let me know if this is OK real soon. I don't want to be the only one showing up and wasting 6 hours of roundtrip drive time. BRING THE Z's. Does anybody have a banner?? :z:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Count me in

I'll see you guys at noon and will bring my banner.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Count me in

MUFFLERBEARING said:
I'll see you guys at noon and will bring my banner.

Excellent....see ya there Pat and anybody else you can get to come. Brian (ZEE FREAK), meet me at 7-11 on 95th & Foster at 9:00am and we'll drive up together. If anybody else from Oregon (if there are any :D:) wants to go, be there also. :cheers:

Harry

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If everyone shows up, we should have maybe eight (8) Zs tomorrow.

Far Out!

Pat (Mufflerbearing) :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
132 Posts
MUFFLERBEARING said:
If everyone shows up, we should have maybe eight (8) Zs tomorrow.

Far Out!

Pat (Mufflerbearing) :z: :z: :z:
That would be "Far out". 8 cars!! :D Do you have a good digital camera?? I have one but it is one of the original Sony 3 1/2" floppy types that is somewhat dated now and never was very good. Also, can you e-mail a cel phone number in case ZEE FREAK and I run late.

Thanks....Harry

1 - 20 of 24 Posts