Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear what you have done or are planning to get accomplished before the Fest.

I wanted to have my Z06 modifications done but that isn't going to happen. Therefore, I want to get more Fest Tshirts made (ordered them this morning) and lose some tonnage. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Want to drop a few lbs, do a full detail on the car, possibly add some carbotech pads for the DE, raise my alchohol tolerance, practice hymm singing for "church", and figure a way to have Queen Leslie as close to me as possible as often as possible throughout the week...

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
I hope to join the ranks of the employed again :yeadog:
Sorry to hear Layne! I hope you are able to make the fest still. I am looking forward to meeting you. Best of luck on the job thing. Don

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
Excuse me? Did you sell the insurance biz?
Actually sold the agency two years ago but I worked for the company that I sold to. They did not renew my contract after two years. Scumbags. Its a blessing in disguise though. I am in the process of getting my own agency established with a "nationally known company" . Its a slow process though as I am sure you know what I am talking about.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Close on our new house July 19th. :jammin:

Spruce up our Townhouse and put it up for rent.

Sure could drop a few around the waistline...probably not by the Fest considering I'm eating a oatmeal raisen cookie as I type this. :lol:

Need to repaint my hood on the Z but that might not happen before the Fest either. :(

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Buy new shoes, new clothes, get a new hair do, umm Damn, I forgot, I have no Hair :roll: :zboobie: :drunk:

Reach 1500 posts.

Order more :z: apparel

detail the Z to the T :z:

Make a list of all the people on the site I wanna meet. :z:

Pack clothes (even though I heard it's optional this year). :z:

Buy bottles of MM to share with the Zbros and Zsis's. :z:

Order an A pillar and guages to install under the arches. :z:

Holy water for "church" :z:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Sorry to hear Layne! I hope you are able to make the fest still. I am looking forward to meeting you. Best of luck on the job thing. Don
Lisa and I will be there no matter what. Looking forward to meeting with you too! Take care!

Layne

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
I am going to read a book on chaperoning so I can keep Mark Dickie and Leslie apart. ;D :lol:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
Lisa and I will be there no matter what. Looking forward to meeting with you too! Take care!

Layne
Sorry to hear about the job situation BUT glad to hear this. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
panzer said:
I am going to read a book on chaperoning so I can keep Mark Dickie and Leslie apart. ;D :lol:
Don't worry Ed. I will be there this time to help you. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I need to get our overhead and operating expense budget finished for the new fiscal year starting 7/1/05, and then oversee the annual physical inventory at the end of June. :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Lotsa luck boys...

Mark

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
panzer said:
I am going to read a book on chaperoning so I can keep Mark Dickie and Leslie apart. :D :lol:

Great!! That means I spend more time with our luvly Queen since i will be driving her Z06! :thumb: :p

·
Registered
895 Posts
Need to burn the rest of the rubber off the F1's practicing my toll booth launches, then put the new Nittos on, and we are ready to go!!!

Steve

·
21,378 Posts
smithsc said:
Need to burn the rest of the rubber off the F1's practicing my toll booth launches, then put the new Nittos on, and we are ready to go!!!

Steve
Will it be time for "Mr Rex" to come out and play? :lol:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts