Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I glanced a curb a realized I'm just a pickup kind of guy. My front and back passenger side wheel are being replaced along with a new set of nittos on all four. This car has lg headers with ls1 edit by lg motorsports and dynoed at 382 rwhp. It is a millenium yellow 2004 zo6 with 13000 miles.
$38,000
I live in Rockwall Tx. (20 miles east of Dallas)
Thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice car at a great price. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My whole view on sportscars changed on Sunday when I ran up a curb during a u-turn. I chiped my front and rear wheel and had to replace them with two brand new tires. I had just replaced the old ones. Talk about a sick feeling watching your car being carried to the dealership for repair. I can see this happening again and again so a pickup will be the answer for now. I will be back in the game soon. :sneaky: I need to be financially responsible for the next year and take care of a few bills and pay off whatever truck I get. The car payment is not so bad, but these types of repairs can be in combination with debt reduction. It's gonna be difficult in a couple of days whenever I go to pick up my car knowing I have to sell it. But it's all for the good. It's all for the 427 down the road! :z:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts