Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2004 Commemorative ZO6 unmodified with around 10K on it, thinking of selling it where would be the best place to get a realistic value. Thanks
Unless you must sell it, I would hold onto it. I have one as well with 29k currently going through NCRS. It is currently a Hill MoE with Crossed Flags coming up in July. I wouldn’t part with it for the world! Add to that Hagerty just listed the 01-04 Z06 on its Bull Market list. A CE is worth even more than the others.

· Registered
1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Not saying I know. I wasn't very successful in finding a value but I wasn't willing to pay a bunch of sites to see what they said. However, since I was in the market the past couple months I've been watching the prices. They seem to sell kinda all over. There was a "1 of 10 special GM performance tuned" with 4900mi sell for under $30k??? (Didn't see that coming). There's been a couple real bastardized ones listed for over $40k (I don't know if they got it). I saw one pop up recently with low miles list for over $65k. In general, the ones I've seen sell were under 50k miles and sold between $30-45k.
If you don't have to sell it, pick a number you'd be comfortable losing it for. It's your car you can ask for whatever you want :)

· Registered
328 Posts
You can sign up for Mecum auctions for free and search as many past sales and no sales as you want. You can create you own list of future sales, put a watch on the ones you are interested in, and see what they did or did not sell for.

1 - 11 of 10 Posts