Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MDickie went back to has names and drew...

JIM LEMBO!!!

ok, Jim, let's give this a whirl!!!

if we can't book a flight, 4th in line will be

Z06NUT!!!

CONGRATS!

please email or call me Jim so we can see what flights are available :pp:

[email protected]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats to whomever :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Norman........Damn.....Pimp of the nation......when will it stop?!?!?

Jim......if you take that ticket and don't drive your Antivenom inspired beast to the fest.....I'll .......well I'll do something......:D

-Tony

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Jim better be driving his Z to the fest....I am coming up to Colorado the weekend before and caravaning with him to the fest. :p

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Jim!!!!! Say it ain't so!!! :eek: Kinda hard to take your EB onto the plane with ya! :NoNo: Won't fit in the overhead compartment.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
MSiska said:
Jim!!!!! Say it ain't so!!! :eek: Kinda hard to take your EB onto the plane with ya! :NoNo: Won't fit in the overhead compartment.
And you know how the airlines lose checked baggage....

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
...or he could let his daughter drive the Z to the Fest... :p

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Jim...?

would you like the ticket or should I pass on to Z06nut?
Leslie

Your scraping the bottom of the barrel on this ticket. I'll glady take it off your hands my Queen.:lol:

Jack

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I just can't believe how my luck has changed since I joined
our great site! At last years fest, I won a few things in the nightly drawings, then won quickest street tire car at Beech Bend Drags, and to top it all off, won the Vette Essentials
"Sport Package" interior accents after the banquet the last night of the fest! I guess becoming a member here was a good move to say the least! :cheers:
As my good friends have stated above, I am driving my car
to the fest, and have already signed up and paid for the DE, so I hope ZO6nut can use the ticket and join all of us for the great time that the fest is! This year is going to be the biggest and best one ever. My daughter is joining me this year and can't wait to meet all of you!
Dear Leslie, thanks so much for this generous offer, but you know I would be lost without my Z, especially now that
she is a little "pumped-up" thanks to some massaging from
Antivenom. :yeadog:
I think you all know how much I love driving my Z, so the caravan to the fest is a BIG part of the fun for me, (remember the toll booths Norm?) If I didn't make the caravan, I'd never hear the end of it from Norman, Steve and Tam, tszwec, Brian B. KevsLionel and whoever else decides to join up with this bunch of crazies! (no Ralph this year) LOL.

Thanks all! Jimbo :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
OK then, Z06Nut, you are on the clock, give the Queen a call or an email, and let's get this ticket taken care of...

Mark

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Jim Lembo said:
I just can't believe how my luck has changed since I joined I think you all know how much I love driving my Z, so the caravan to the fest is a BIG part of the fun for me, (remember the toll booths Norm?) If I didn't make the caravan, I'd never hear the end of it from Norman, Steve and Tam, tszwec, Brian B. KevsLionel and whoever else decides to join up with this bunch of crazies! (no Ralph this year) LOL.

Thanks all! Jimbo :cheers:
You got that right. You are part of our great caravan and it wouldn't be the same without you or our toll booth speed challenges. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
You got that right. You are part of our great caravan and it wouldn't be the same without you or our toll booth speed challenges. :rofl:
I'm with ya Norm! :zboobie:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Wow, who would have thought it would be this hard to give away a ticket? Here's to Z06Nut, I think.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts