Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
That '63 is beautiful. It's an unrestored, all original car. It was at the NCM a few years ago when my son and I were there. Man, why can't I be obscenely wealthy?

One of many pics I took of it (One of which I have hanging on my garage wall in poster form.):

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I think ebay may have already taken it down. But I saw a 60's coupe for sale with a buy it now price of 6000.00 and contact me at such and such address. person in the UK, car in houston but showed location NY.

this was the ebay #4536954264

Chris

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Still on ebay, just got finished looking at it, up to around $135K and still not met reserve. I read all the articles the Mags did on that car over the years. This is a time capsule 63 Z06 and well worth over $200K. Now i need the restraint to not go ahead and start bidding on it. Would sure make a nice brother for my 04 though. :z:

Jack

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
that is my DREAM vette.

we should all pitch in and buy it:D

we could take turns having it in our garage and taking it to car shows haha!

·
Registered
830 Posts
What Dreams are made of!!! :coo:

·
Banned
809 Posts
It would be a fun track car to do some vintage races with.

Sal

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Backlash said:
And it didn;t sell.

Well maybe my the time they re-list it, I'll hit the lottery....

Keep Dreaming.....
You can bet as i'm writing, a deal is being struck on that rare piece of fiberglass. :yeadog:

Jack

·
Registered
830 Posts
I hope one day I have the good fortune to acquire such a fine vehicle. Cheers to whomever is its next lucky owner.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thats nice. Hey guy's what was the HP's on the 63 and what size engine did it have???

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Z06 Tom said:
That '63 is beautiful. It's an unrestored, all original car. It was at the NCM a few years ago when my son and I were there. Man, why can't I be obscenely wealthy?

[/IMG]

Yep takes some serious dough to run a great stable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts