Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Members.............Some of you know I have waited a
L-O-N-G time (July 2000) for the day which is coming this Wednesday,the 12th. The day my long awaited Millennium Yellow Z06 with modified Red Interior is due to roll off the assembly line.

Though the wait has been tortureous for me,it has been somewhat lessened for me,due to many supporting emails and "the wait will be worth it!!" type comments. Along with my reading the helpful and sometimes entertaining posts here on the ABSOLUTE BEST Z06 Forum alive today!!

Thanks to ALL and on my return from picking the Z06 up at Campbell Chevrolet in Bowling Green,Kentucky early next week(9/17)...I will post the pictures of the car I once thought would NEVER be setting in my garage.......
Again,
Thanks to ALL!!!
David.....aka Zman

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Hey David,

Can you believe it, the wait is almost over!!! :guiness:

I want to see lots of pictures of that bordello red modified chick magnet.

Hope the weather holds out for you, it should be a great ride back from BG. :D

·
Registered
331 Posts
hey zman you were on pins and needles most of the time waiting.........:( well at least you are now one of the few, the proud...........one of the m/y mod interior crowd....hehe i wont qiut my day job but i have seen or read about the hellish wait you have endured.......congrats:D

i will join your ranks soon!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I know the feeling. I had to wait almost two years to get my car previous to my Z06, so I know about waiting. I only had to wait a few months for the Z and I am very pleased.:D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congratulations, David! It'll be happening soon now.

Mine just got built last Friday (9/7) and already showed up at the dealer today! Looks like once they build 'em, they ship them pretty fast ...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!!

pmontelo -bordello red?:lol: Agree...hoping the weather is nice as well!!
rick daniel -Thanks Rick for the support!! See you for the C6?:)
blkZ06 -Thanks BlkZ06!!Will indeed enjoy it!!
fcalmes -Frank-I will take the pics and send them to you for hosting? I appreciate all your good information and support!!
Z0sick6 -Hey!! You being a "buckeye",we ought to get these "rare" Mod reds together sometime!!:D Thanks for the congrats!!
Jerry Velders -Hey man!! Congrats to you as well!! At the Dealer already!! Wow!! Might be getting the call then this Friday!A driver of Allied Lines told me last week in BG,they average 2 days setting behind the Factory once built!!
AgentZ06 -Thanks Kitch!! I had followed your trail as well!!! Happy you have yours nesting at home!!! Me? should be here at the house early next week!!:D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
David,

Glad you are finally getting your MY Z06. It's been a long wait! On the negative side, the terrorists may have stolen your build sheet and my Museum Delivery. There has been no air transport to get from California to BG for my scheduled delivery on 9/13. Museum and I are being flexible.

The plant has cancelled tours for the rest of the week meaning it may not be possible to pick up your build sheet.

You can always order one from the Museum at a later date.

jerboa :( :(

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: This is the WEEK!!!!!

jerboa said:
David,

Glad you are finally getting your MY Z06. It's been a long wait! On the negative side, the terrorists may have stolen your build sheet and my Museum Delivery. There has been no air transport to get from California to BG for my scheduled delivery on 9/13. Museum and I are being flexible.

The plant has cancelled tours for the rest of the week meaning it may not be possible to pick up your build sheet.

You can always order one from the Museum at a later date.

jerboa :( :(
jerboa,
First off....let me say thank you for offering to attain a build sheet for me,I appreciated that!! As I am very thankful for being an American.. We will prevail!!

Just spoke with the factory today,the Z06 DID come off the line today and has been released to the carrier. Talked with them,the carrier,and it will be at Campbell Chevy in BG,KY on Friday!! So,I WILL be making a trip there on Friday,for a Saturday pick-up!!

As for your EB Z06,I am very sorry you are having to wait a tad longer,but it will happen for you and SOON!!
Keep grinning!!
ZMan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts