Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like evo's(not that much but for a ricer it is impressive) and i like cobras too. The cobra dudes are going around in circles trying to beat this evo. The excuses rangeed from:
you weigh less
my frineds cobra is 10,000 miles away do you want to race?
the driver made the difference
if the cobra was boosted to 33 psi

Ricer excuses being told to an evo, now what is irony?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Latest excuse: I will see you in summer of 2007 when my GT500 Shelbey hits the street.

:rofl:
see you in two years buddy!

·
Registered
332 Posts
'67 Camaro whooped him though. :usa:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Can't view. :-?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Interesting. I am not used to watching trailered drag cars like that first gen run from a roll. Cool Video :)

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
How come I can't open this video? Any computer techies out there that can help me out?

·
Registered
114 Posts
ya that evo was fast. I raced one a week ago that had a bigger turbo, intercooler, custom header, blow off valve etc. We raced from a roll in 1st thru the end of 4th 2 times and I beat him both with my z06 which has a borla 2 tip stinger and a $60 ebay dual filter intake.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Red Kelly said:
How come I can't open this video? Any computer techies out there that can help me out?
Try clicking on the [I am at least 18 years old] button...the vids should load ok then.

There's also a video of an Yamaha YZF-R1 :jammin: beating that (very fast) evo.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Darius said:
ya that evo was fast. I raced one a week ago that had a bigger turbo, intercooler, custom header, blow off valve etc. We raced from a roll in 1st thru the end of 4th 2 times and I beat him both with my z06 which has a borla 2 tip stinger and a $60 ebay dual filter intake.
no you didnt.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'm in Houston and I'd give you a run with my slow Z. :yeadog: :guiness:

·
Registered
419 Posts
That evo has some serious mods in it.. 2.3L stroker kit, big turbo, nitrious (which he says hasn't been used in those videos) and a lot more to go with it.. Its not an Evo with a stock motor and some bolt ons, this is an all out buildup... Ive been around evos since they came out, and was convinced i was going to be buying one after the TT but drove a modded ZR1 and bought the Z ... Not trying to put the car down, its a sick car, and Id love to have one next to the Z but no way do I regret my decision, its a completely different animal...

xxxxxeditedxxx

Much credit to the license plate..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Case2307 did I say anybody's Z was slow? People wanted to know how a 380 rwhp Z would fair against a modded 500 rwhp Cobra, even though mine car is not there yet I am close and I’ve raced a few Z’s.

If you want to run no problem, that is what I said to the other Z owner. It’s a fun hobby and you meet a lot of car enthusiast even though some have a one way tracked mind.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
TXTERMINATOR said:
Case2307 did I say anybody's Z was slow? People wanted to know how a 380 rwhp Z would fair against a modded 500 rwhp Cobra, even though mine car is not there yet I am close and I’ve raced a few Z’s.

If you want to run no problem, that is what I said to the other Z owner. It’s a fun hobby and you meet a lot of car enthusiast even though some have a one way tracked mind.
You never said anyone's Z was slow...I said mine was slow. :thumb:

I'd love to line em up. It's all good...and all in fun. Sorry if you took my post the wrong way. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts