Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and found out that our 1000th member joined on 9-19-01. It is 12-13-01 and we now have 1451 members.:cheers: :cheers: Great job to all.:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
growth

I think the membership is growing, because of the impending snow storms up north, and all the Z06 s are in the garage...ergo instead of driving the thriller, we are on line here to keep the juices flowing and envying our southern brothers and sisters who continue to enjoy!:( :(

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I think all you guys that put this all together have done a great job. Congratulations to all involved. A super site and a lot of enjoyment. Thanks! :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Well said Baron

We can have some great get togethers with such a large group. I quess the first big get together will be in BG this coming Sept. 25 for a few days. Looking forward to that...should be lots of fun.:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
523 Posts
This IS without a doubt,the best source of information and just general all around great site.Thanks to all that made this site happen.

·
Registered
30 Posts
it is excellent

I have had some brush ins with web design and hosting businesses...and I must say that this site is very fine...it is interactive to the nine's, graphically attractive, and has almost infinite possibities of surfing within the site.

I also wonder who paid for it and maintains it?:-?

My only problem, since I am on dial-up is the download take some time but hey, fast car slow computer, which would you prefer.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hi there zed06...what part of Canada are you from? I keep hoping to see more Canadians here...maybe management here will then make their member locater more "northern friendly":lol:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
The Best! :yeadog: What more could anybody say? :cheers: :z:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
WTF, this is an AWESOME site about AWESOME cars so why wouldn't people jump aboard? At leas t most of us own the car and can speak from experiances and tribulations but the fact still remains that this site is AWESOME! Did I mention "awesome"?:p Bill :cheers: :lol: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts